Love it or Lup it

"The screams from the abandoned city has filled fear inside Harry and Elena, on that a knock on door gives them goosebumps,with alot of courage Harry goes and opens the door , as he opens the door he sees a black shadow with a hoe coming towards him ,He shouts badly,when light fells on it Harry notices that he is nobody but Oglester"

Oglester with arrogance " What the hell is wrong with you my lad, why did you shout so badly! "
Harry replies " Actually, we thought it is something like zombie or alien kinda thing!,but gosh now we can calm down, it's you!"

Oglester giving signs "What! you thought I'm a ghost??, well leave it ,did you get the bandages??"

Harry with fear" Geez! I'm not going there anymore at any cost!!!"

Oglester with confusion " Why did anything chased you??"

Harry replies " No, but we found something creepy apart from bandages, gibbets!!rotten body!!skeleton!!;and on that my destiny has played on me by giving me a green algae showing it as red "

Oglester with calmness" Hmm!What can you expect from an abandoned city??these things are common and has a long history behind, don't involve yourself in this "

Elena interrupts " Ah! Harry look here, the blood on the algae is pristine!,But how ??"

Oglester explains " Well, Another fella is slaughtered!!!, the spirit is thirsty!!!"

Harry asks" What are you speaking about!??, please don't scare us we have come all over from New York to Leicester for our grandpa, nothing else"

Oglester asking them " Where does your grandpa stays??, do you know that??If you will tell me the address I'll show you the direction!"

Harry with hurry " Ah ah! we don't know where does he stays but the address in the letter was that abandoned city!!

Oglester asks " What more do you know about him?"

Elena interrupting " We only know one thing that his name is Goodwinn!"

Oglester gets a shock and opens his mouth for a while, then slowly calms down and says " Godwinn is dead! you people better go where you have come from!!!"

Harry says " Oh God we've spent some $150 for ticket just to know that our grandpa is dead,Bravo!!,come Elena let's go"

Elena stares Oglester "Do you know him!?!"

Oglester slips " Ah! No no I don't know him, just I've attended his funeral"

Elena with furious " Then why this curiosity for??,we'll not leave until you tell us the truth"

Oglester with anger " You silly kids get lost from him or else I'll call the police!!"

Harry in fear " Oh sorry sir we'll leave right now!"

Elena with anger " I ain't scared of police, If you wanna call them go ahead! let this thing be clear that did he died naturally or someone murdered him!!!, and you are giving clues to suspect you"

Oglester with calmness turning this head down " I didn't! , How can I kill my best friend, and if I've done that , the spirit would have killed me first "

Harry with doubt " Which spirit are you talking about??"

Oglester with anxious " Spirit of Christinia!!"

Harry and Elena becomes sensitive for the moment as they came to know that the spirit of their granny's is still roaming

Elena with humble " Sir! please tell us what has actually happened why is our granny's spirit roaming and killing people!!! and why people has left the place abandoned!!"