For Those Who Prove Worthy

After that, the society became silent,Godwinn's house was the first to get abandoned,and yeah what happened next!! The doom days of the society

PRESENT ERA

"Godwinn will always be remembered for his undying humanity",. Oglester with a solemn tone

Elena with humbleness " Did you mourn?? Grandpa seems to believed that you are a trustworthy person!? Then why didn't you saved him!!"

Oglester replies " My child! When you loose something which values you alot;you become sorrow from within but that doesn't means you'll loose hope, that's exactly what I did I knew that something good is on its way !"

Elena replies "It shouldn't be us for an excuse, what could we do!"

Harry with anxious "Yeah she is right, I have fought with my schoolmates who try to bully to me , and guess what?? I won! But that doesn't mean I'm capable of fighting with a ghost!"

Oglester replies " Maybe you should think another way instead of fighting stuff, being spiritual strong!"

Elena with fear " We ain't priest neither we have got that will power in us!"

Oglester in a soft tone " Let's wait till morning for another hope!" And he blows the candles

It was the time of the dawn, the sun was also about to rise , But In that society still there was darkness ; a man walks down the street of that society seeing around the abandoned houses and says

" Everything has got changed!" Yes, He is none other than Helmin, Godwinnson has returned to his homeland

Scarlett in a dull tone "Now where are they? Are they lost in this abandoned society?? Geez! I hope they are okay!!"

Helmin tries to unwind her mood " Don't worry I'm sure they are safe!"

Scarlett with a gesture " Now let's find a shelter for ourselves, I don't think this place will have a hotel kinda thing!?!"

Helmin replies " Well few miles in the north there is the city of Derby, we'll find a shelter there and then we'll take help of the police to find our children,okay!"

Scarlett replies " That sounds satisfying well let's go!"

DERBYSHIRE,DERBY UK

Helmin seeks " Well yeah thats it, got a hotel let's check in "

DUCKFORD,LEICESTER UK

Oglester stares from his window, Elena and Harry is sleeping , Oglester murmers

"The hardest choice requires the strongest will,but I cant ignore my destiny!"

Oglester sees snowfall,and the sun rays falling on them made it more beautiful

Elena wakes up, and makes herself, take all her things and packs her bag

Oglester asks " Hey! Hey! Where are planning to go now??"

Elena with exclamation " What I came for has gone beacuse of someone's fear!! Now what should I do here?? Be the victim? Or become one like you?? "

Oglester convincing " Hey lass! You think it wasn't tough for me to see them dying infornt of my own eyes, I may not be a reliable person now, but deep inside my heart I know that my destiny has given me that hope which I was asking since that incident!!"

Elena with gesture "And what's that!?"

Oglester with happiness " It's you both!"

Elena shocks " What now I dont want any excuses , dont let us be fallen in your trap me and my bro are leaving right now whether you like it or not!"