Happy Easter!!!

It's Easter! Hooray!!!

The teachers at UA decide to host a giant Easter egg hunt for the whole school! The students are separated into teams based on their class, and the teachers are the moderators! Whichever class finds the most eggs by the end of the day wins!

Team 1-A and team 1-B go head-to-head, instigating an all-out battle for who will find the most eggs (or who can steal more eggs from the other team). Hagakure, Uraraka, Koda, and Maigo all work together to steal as many eggs from the other classes as possible. Hagakure easily sneaks around people and plucks their eggs right out of their baskets. Uraraka uses her zero gravity quirk to float the eggs out of the baskets and over the other teams' field of vision. Koda uses his anivoice to convince the small spring animals to gather as many eggs as they can from baskets as well as the surrounding area. Maigo uses her hallucination ability to trick the other teams into putting their eggs into her basket instead of their own!

Other students from Class 1-A are on lookout, guarding their own eggs from the grabby hands of other teams! Yaoyorozu creates a gigantic safe for her team to hide her eggs in. Todoroki stands guard on top, ready to freeze anyone who dares step near the team's hoard. Tokoyami hides inside the safe, as a last resort in case anyone gets past the team's lines of defense. Jirou and Shouji keep watch, both of them using their quirks to hear if anyone is trying to sneak up on them. The rest of the team stands by and waits for any signal that they need to fight.

Shota is constantly worried that Maigo will end up getting herself hurt. Not even loudmouth Hizashi can distract him from sneaking around the grounds and spying on the little girl. Luckily, Maigo's got Bakugo looking out for her and blasting anyone who dares steal her eggs!

Happy Easter to all those who celebrate! To those of you who don't I hope you have a good short break. And good luck to anyone who has finals coming up, I know I'll need it!