ch. 27 | A New Life

Armani POV:
____________
I looked down at Kyrie and her eyes were barely open, and she was mumbling something.

"FUCK!" I yelled out.

I called 911, and told them to come quick. They told me it would be at least 20 minutes before they can send a car because they were occupied elsewhere, and that I would be better off driving her myself.

I didn't tell Kyrie when she was all the way conscious but I had been hit too, but I wasn't worried about me. I was more so concerned with the well being of her.

I grabbed her phone, and went to her brothers name and hit call. It rung for what seems liked an enternity, and then went straight to voicemail.

I screamed out in frustration and anger.

I grabbed my phone and got his number from her phone and called on my phone. This time he answered.

"Who the fuck is this?" Kayce said.

"Listen, this Armani. Kyrie and I been in an accident. She's been shot." I said.

"Wait, what the hell? What the fuck happened?" He said.

"Man, I'll explain later. Just get here, ambulance wont be here until 20 minutes, and we aren't that far from the house. I'm going to send our location.

"Bet. I'm bouta be on my way." Kayce said.

I knew he was probably scramming out the bed because I heard a lot of commotion.

"Bet." I said as I sat the phone in the cupholder.

I tried to call 911 again, but I got the same response.

I looked over at Kyrie, and she was trying to say something. She put her fingers up to her ear as if she was holding a phone. I grabbed her phone and she signaled for me to unlock it. I did just that and she pointed to the picture of Kenzie. I immediately knew what she was trying to say.

She wanted Kenzie. I nodded my head.

As a tear fell from her eyes she silently wept, and touched her belly. She brought her hand to her face and it was covered in blood. My eyes got big, and I phoned Kayce again.

"Man, where are you? She's bleeding from her stomach." I said.

"Behind you, I can see the car from here." He said.

I hung the phone up, and got out the car.

"What the fuck happened?" Kayce asked as we both went on the passenger side to get Kyrie out to transport her to Kayce's car.

"Some car was following us and I tried to lose them. I thought I did, and next thing I knew I heard gunshots. Now here we are." I said as we carried her to Kayce car.

"You drive. I'll sit in the back with Ky." Kayce said as he chunk his keys to me.

I nodded my head.

We both got into the car. I immediately cut on the emergency lights, and went 85 in a 55. I did not care. We had to get Kyrie to the hospital soon.

Kyrie POV:
________
"I am about to pass out. Get my phone, send Kayce our location, and then call him." I gave him instructions.

That was the last thing I remember saying before I passed out.

1 MONTH LATER:

I opened my eyes and all I saw was bright ass lights. I did not know where I was or what was going on. I slightly turned my head because I felt someone staring at me. I came face to face with a familiar face, but I could not place my finger on where I knew him from.