Betty

Betty was a happy go-lucky, perfect girl on the outside, but inside pain was growing. Her parents expected her to be perfect all the time no matter what. Perfect grades, perfect clothes, perfect hair, perfect friends. Betty was sick of it, and, even though her parents refused to believe it, Betty had anxiety. Panic attacks and self consciousness ate away her courage, but her parents still would have none of it.
She wanted to rebel so badly, but was scared because she saw what her parents could do. Her sister, Polly, made a big mistake, and her parents beat her until her whole back was red from blood. Then they kicked her out of the house.
Betty also had no REAL friends. Her parents forced her to be friends with Cheryl Blossom, a rude, bitchy, girl who acted sweet around adults. Betty's mom also made sure that Betty had a boyfriend, whom she picked.
Betty's boyfriend was Chuck Clayton, who seemed sweet in the beginning but turned out to be a huge dick.
Betty tried to be friends with Archie Andrews, but her mother found out, and shut that friendship down.

Now it was the last day before the first day of junior year, and Betty was beyond terrified for the next day. As Betty got ready for bed, she looked at the crown tattoo next to her heart. Will I ever find my soulmate? She wondered, placing her hand over the tattoo. Oh well, I guess I should just go to sleep. Betty climbed into bed not knowing her fate was about to change for the better.