Betty

I woke up in a bed that was not mine in a bedroom that was not mine or Toni's. Wait, this room looks familiar. I look around and realize that the room I'm in is Jughead's, and I'm wearing his shirt. Realizing that I become confused. I don't remember anything from the night before so I have no idea what we did. I don't have my bra on which concerns me, but Jughead would never do anything to me. Still, I know he saw me like almost naked, and just the thought of that made me blush.

I walk into the kitchen and see Jughead without a shirt on. (As Veronica would say, swoon!) He was making a batch of pancakes, and when he saw me, he greeted me in a friendly "Good Morning Betts! Merry Christmas!"

Shit, I totally forgot today was Christmas Day. "Merry Christmas Juggie," I say kissing his cheek. "So Betts, after we eat breakfast, Toni's going to come over and we will exchange presents. "

"Okay. That's good because my present for you is at her house."

My phone is on the table and I check it. I have 49 notifications.

Ten missed calls from Veronica, seven missed calls from Toni, four missed calls from Kevin, two missed calls from Archie and three missed calls from Cheryl. I have 23 new text messages from all of them, asking where I was. Oh shit!

Just as Jughead and I are finishing up breakfast Toni busts in through the door. "Merry Christmas lovers!" Jug looks furiously at Toni, and I giggle.

"Have you ever heard of knocking Antoinette?"Jug growls.

"Have you ever heard of not fucking my friend while she was drunk Forsythe?" Toni shoots back. I gasp in horror. Did he really do that? I start panicking. Everything is blurry and there is a familiar ringing in my ears, so I don't hear the next words Jughead says.

"Toni! What the hell? You know I wouldn't do that. She just got drunk and we came back to my house nothing happened." Something in my lungs makes it had to breathe, no I'm just breathing faster. I'm crying but I don't realize it. Suddenly I feel someone rub my back. I concentrate on the circular motion. Something about this sensation reminds me of something. Last night. Jughead was rubbing my back like this while I threw up. Then all of a sudden I'm back in Jughead's trailer. He's rubbing my back and muttering soothing words. Toni is on the other side of me staring at me intently.  

"Betts, are you okay? You know I would never do such things to you right?"

"Ye-Yeah" I shakily whisper. "I know."

Toni gets up. "Well I think I'll leave now, I brought over your presents for you Betty Bop, and I left mine for you guys under the tree."

"No- no don't go you just got here."

"Well I promised Cheryl I would spend Christmas with her. So I have to leave now." She opens the door and lets out a shriek. "Snow!" Jughead and I rush to the doorway to see billions of tiny snowflakes falling to the ground in a flurry. Toni leaves, and Jughead and I exchange out presents.

Jughead's PoV:

I hand Betty my present first. I got her some notebooks that were engraved with the initials of B.C. Inside I wrote a little message. To my Baby Betts, Merry Christmas. Love Forever and Always, Juggie. I also got her a fountain pen with refillable cartridges. Everything was nicely wrapped in newspapers.

Betty takes the gift with a sparkle in her eyes. She examines it and her eyes widen in excitement. "Juggie! You wrapped it in all the blue and gold articles I wrote with you.

"Yep. Now open it."

Betty unwraps the gift and reading the sentiment inside the notebooks tears well up in her eyes. "Oh Jug, you didn't."

"I did."

"Thank you!" She throws her arms around me and kisses me on the cheek. Then she hands me her present for me. Just like the secret Santa gift, the present has way too much tape. Still, I manage to unwrap it, with the help of my pocket knife. Inside there's a box that supposedly has a - wait a typewriter? Holy shit, how on earth did she pay for that? Sure enough, when I unbox it there's a typewriter inside. "Shit. Betts, Did you really buy me a typewriter?"

She nods a ginormous smile on her face. "Do you like it?" I tackled her in a hug. "Thank you so much. Merry Christmas Betty Cooper." She blushed then whispered. "Merry Christmas Jughead Jones." We hug for a few more seconds. Then Betty asks "Do you want to play in the snow?"

I nod and help her up. She rushes to her room to get on her snow boots, scarf, mittens snow coat, and hat. We head outside and walk around the trailer park. When she wasn't looking I grabbed some snow and balled it up. Then I say "Hey! Betts!" She looks over at me and I throw the snowball at her, hitting her chest. "Oh no, you didn't!"  She says and grabs some snow and quickly balls it up and throws it at me. It hits my stomach. Soon we're having a full-blown competitive snowball fight. 

I was a few inches away from her when I slipped on ice, and fell, knocking her over too. I was right on top of her, and I quickly glanced at her face. Her eyes were shut tight and she was blushing. My poor Betts. "Are you okay?" I ask. My eyes flicker down to her lips, her eyes to my lips. I clear my throat. "Okay that's good because I didn't-" I'm cut off by her lips. She's kissing me. Soon I'm kissing back. Our kiss becomes more passionate. Then I feel a sort of burning near my heart. I pull away, and by the look on Betty's face, I can tell she feels it too. I look down and a golden glow is coming from my heart. "Soulmates?" She asks.

"I think so." I'm overjoyed. I couldn't think of anyone more perfect than Betty to be my soulmate. We get up and go back to the trailer. She turns on Glee and we watch all the Christmas episodes. Soon we're both asleep in each other's arms.

I'm back! Sooooo I hit my head and had an epidural bleed so I was restricted from the computer, but now I'm fine. (sort of) {actually lowkey happy cause I get out of gym} But I will be writing more! Yaayy!

xoxo

~buggieeilish