The question

Todoroki POV

Deku leans in to kiss me and I kiss him back. "We've known each other for a long time and I just thought that..... you would like to go out with me" Deku said nervously. I nodded my head and said sure as he hugs me in an embrace.

3 months later recap

Deku and Todoroki have been going out for a while now and bakugo hasn't talked to Todoroki since that day (only if he has to) and every night todoroki goes to Deku's dorm to "visit" him.

Bakugo POV

I got done cleaning my clothes so I walk up the dorm stairs and see icy hot tip toeing all the way into his..... his..... bitch boys room. I watch him knock on the door and see Deku look around then kiss Todoroki, I throw up in the inside knowing what they're doing every night. Since I'm in the room beside them I can hear some.......... stuff and all I got to say is I've never heard todoroki make those same noises he did with me so I at least have some pride but I walk into my dorm with my laundry basket.

As I am walking to school I see Icy Hot sitting by a tree listening to music. "Hey!" I said to Todoroki but no answer, he seems to be the way he used to be (before he met me, cold) "yes" todoroki barley says.I examine him and see light hickeys on his neck "How are you and Deku" I said. He looks shocked "Y Y you know" Todoroki said looking into my eyes. "Duh I hear Deku every night, it's not like his dorm is RIGHT NEXT TO MINE" I say sarcastically. Todoroki gets up and starts to walk to school.
At school I can see todoroki eyeing Deku and Deku doing the same........ disgusting. I walk out the class room and kirishima pulls me to the side then starts to make out with me (me and kirishima have been starting to hook up lately) after we are done we start to walk back, I see todoroki coming around the corner so I lean to kirishima and zip his zipper back up and say "Next time please zip your pants back up when we're done" and I see fire sparks come out of todoroki and anger spread across his face while running past us. "Hey I'll catch up to you later" I said to kirishima as I walk in todoroki's direction. I peek into the bathroom he walked into and see tear drops rolling down his eyes. I walk back to the classroom after literally seeing todoroki have a mental fucking breakdown but hey, there's nothing I can do about it.

 I walk back to the classroom after literally seeing todoroki have a mental fucking breakdown but hey, there's nothing I can do about it

End of episode 7