Part 1: Introduction

Bakugo Pov

As I wake up i looked at the time then went to the bathroom to go take a shower, it was nice and warm, I made sure to wash thoroughly. After I washed my hair I got out of the shower and threw a white towel over my body making sure to dry my hair

     I got dressed then went downstairs to see my mother cooking breakfast " what are you cooking dog shit?!?" It had smelled so horrible that I gaged but I tried to keep it in "Aww shut up, I'm making my diet food" my mom said with one hand on he...

I got dressed then went downstairs to see my mother cooking breakfast " what are you cooking dog shit?!?" It had smelled so horrible that I gaged but I tried to keep it in "Aww shut up, I'm making my diet food" my mom said with one hand on her hip "Yeah, key word DIE!" I said as I put my shoes on grabbing a granola bar then leaving the house.

At school

I walked to the front of the school trying to enter but a fucking sea of girls where swarmed around peppermint bitch (what's new). I walked up to the gate growling at them telling them to move out the way then I looked at Icy-hot and gave him one of those "imma fuckin kill ya" glares but he didn't look worried, not even phased which pissed me off even more so I decided to walk into the school unless I wanted to be late.

Todoroki's POV

I didn't want to be late so I entered into class. Me, Midoryia, Uraka, and Froppy we're working on an assignment until the bell ringed. Everyone had left the classroom except for me and angry boi because we were cleaning up. He came over to me and said "What the hell, you call that cleaning" he's obviously mad at me for some stupid reason "What do you want" I said starting to get a little frustrated "don't talk to me with that type of tone, you'll regret it" he said as he walked out. He really left me to clean up all this mess.... oh well (I finished cleaning up and then walked out towards the back so the girls don't see me) I felt two hands travel down my sides to my waist " B-B Bakugo? What are you" he started to kiss me

Nobody's POV

Bakugo turned todoroki around pining his hands to his sides whilst kissing todoroki, he tried to enter his tongue into his mouth but half n half wouldn't let him so Bakugo traveled his hand up his shirt then started to toy with todoroki's nipples, todoroki gasped at the feeling then that's when Bakugo entered todoroki's mouth leaving no part untouched still toying with his nipples until they had no air and had to take a breath, Bakugo could hear Todoroki's soft moans from only toying with his nipples so he removed his hand from under Todoroki's shirt then whispered in his ear "you're my slave now...... todo"then walked away, leaving Todoroki dumbfounded.

 todo"then walked away, leaving Todoroki dumbfounded

END OF EPISODE ONE