Relaxation

Todoroki's POV

As I opened my eyes i am in a unfamiliar room. I look to my right and see Bakugo cuddled up next to me.

He looks so peaceful and I don't really wanna think about home so I'll just stay he- I look at my clothes an they look different? and my hair smells like coconut did he

He looks so peaceful and I don't really wanna think about home so I'll just stay he- I look at my clothes an they look different? and my hair smells like coconut did he...... I thought to myself Bakugo bathed me!!! I didn't want to wake him up so I just went back to sleep.

 I thought to myself Bakugo bathed me!!! I didn't want to wake him up so I just went back to sleep

When I woke back up Bakugo was gone so I got up and read my phone to see that jean texted me. I told him that today I'm relaxing so maybe another day but he didn't respond yet. I decided to get up and walk downstairs and keep in mind this was an new environment I've never been in and I don't like to go over people's houses so that made it worse as well. As I walked downstairs I could hear Bakugo and someone yelling back and forth.

                    Bakugo POV

I woke up to see todoroki still asleep at my side, my stomach was growling like crazy so I decided to go make breakfast. When I got downstairs I saw my mother cooking breakfast "What are you cooking now?, mh oh ther" I said in an sarcastic tone "Don't you ever disrespect MY cooking, if you don't like it you don't have to eat it" she said "OH food?!? That's what that was" I said. Me and my mom started to yell our heads off at each other like we always do but then I turn around to see todoroki staring at us. "Ummm... k-kacchan?"
He said shyly " oooo he called you ka-chan" my mom said to try to tease me but I ignored it. "Todoroki, this is my mom,and mom this is Todoroki" I said "Hi m mam" Todoroki said. He obviously felt shy so I whispered in his ear that "I would bring food up to my room and he could wait upstairs" I said so he nodded and went upstairs. I made som cereal with a fruit salad and was about to head upstairs when my mom said "I'm about to go to work and your father won't be home till next week but I'm gonna get back around 12pm" she winked as she walked off. "Love you" I said "love you too" she said back.