We need to talk

Bakugo's POV
I saw todoroki start to spark small flames so I kinda got worried so I got kirishima off my lap and stood up just in case I had to intervene. Todoroki ripped out his IV and charged at kirishima. So I grabbed the angry boi and put him over my shoulder then carried him out the room. "Todoroki... what the actual fuck" I said
Todoroki started to walk away so I pinned him towards a wall. "Leave me alone" Todoroki coldly said. I hugged Todoroki because.... I don't know I just felt like I needed to. Todoroki hugged me back, his legs going weak, I even heard sobs coming from him. " I- I just don't know what got into me" Todoroki said whilst crying I asked him " Well just calm down for now" as I said that his fire side started to cool down. "Bakugo....." Todoroki softly said I answered "yes?" "I think I lov-" Todoroki said before kirishima bursted out the hospital room and he saw me pinning Todoroki and getting very close to him. "Next Monday you'll regret making me angry"
Kirishima said to Todoroki as he stomped off out the hospital . I wasn't worried about kirishima right now because I knew what Todoroki said so my mind was fixated on him and what he had to say. "So what were you about to say" obviously I knew but I was trying to be oblivious "Never mind it's not important anyways" Todoroki quietly says I pick him up, his back against the wall then he wraps his legs around me and says "I miss the thrill of being with y-" he didn't even finish the sentence but I kissed him,no not an ordinary kiss of mine...
it had lust and passion and maybe a bit of possessiveness, a prized possession getting returned to its rightful owner.

 it had lust and passion and maybe a bit of possessiveness, a prized possession getting returned  to its rightful owner

                        END OF EPISODE