Realizations

Ayano felt a burning feeling in her face. A crush...? No, it was impossible she existed only for senpai...but why did Oka light up her heart? Blushing, Ayano moved closer to Oka. Oka, knowing that Ayano had attempted murder knew she should run while she still had the opportunity. But there was an aching in her heart. A longing to stay with Ayano. To stay with her crush. Ayano had done all this...for her. Ayano loves her even if she showed it in a demented way. Besides, Oka liked demons. The only difference between then and now was that this time the demon could be hers. And she could be the demon's.

     "Um, A-Ayano?"

     "Yes?" Ayano slid her hand over top of Oka's.

     "This place is...dusty. Do you want to come to my house instead?"

     "Your house?! But won't people wonder why you disappeared then reappeared with me?"

     "I'll tell them...you saved me! You heard me scream and broke down the door."

     "But there's no one for miles."

     "You were going on a walk."

     "Ok, that might work. But we have to make it look like that. I'll go break the lock."

     "Oh, and I can't be unharmed...I need new injuries."

     Ayano felt a rock in her stomach. She knew that this was the only way to pull off their plan, but the thought of Oka in pain because of her again seemed awful. Ayano looked down.

     "Hey, it'll be ok, I promise. It'll just be something small," Oka reassured.

     "Like a broken neck?" Ayano asked, tilting her head.

     Flustered, Oka quickly responded, "What? No! Just a twisted ankle or something!"

     "Oh," Ayano giggled, "You're cute."

     Oka turned redder than a tomato.

    "What?! I'm not cute! I'm scary! How about I call you cute! Cutie!" Oka rebuked, trying to insult her before realizing what she had said, "Uh, I mean...gah!"

     A smile creeping onto her face, Ayano have Oka a kiss on the cheek. Oka shot back into her chair.

     "Oh, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to...let's get you out of here-"

     Ayano was cut off by Oka grabbing her and returning the kiss.

     "Let's just get on with the plan..."

     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short part. I was like oh Wattpad that's a thing yes. (Forget shadows Yuri is important lol)
*Insert Yuri on Ice meme here
*Insert DDLC meme here
*Insert citrus meme here(idk pretend they have a Yuri character)