14 || Poor

When you arrived to your apartment complex you couldn't stop thinking about Taehyung's ridiculous offer. If he honestly thought you'd whore yourself out to him for money, he was crazy. You would absolutely do it for free. Looking behind you, you made sure he hadn't followed you home since you insisted he drop you off at the bar so you could walk home. You weren't ready for him to know where you lived. 

Satisfied that the coast was clear, you turned your head to face an eviction warning on your door, causing your stomach to sink. The truth of the matter was, like every month, you didn't have money for rent. You didn't even have enough for all your bills and expenses. 

Would it really be that bad?

Shaking the thought from your head, you ripped the notice from the door and walked inside. Instantly, you noticed the stack of bills piling on the counter. Why did it seem like the stack just got higher and higher? Why did things have to be like this? 

They didn't.

"Dammit," you groaned. The last thing you wanted was to accept Taehyung's sugar daddy offer; it felt far too much like prostitution, but the outcome of this decision would leave you with your dignity or a roof over your head. Not both. 

You thought of Shan who, though absolutely hard-headed, wanted to dance more than anything. You thought of your failing grade. You thought of how Taehyung felt inside of you. Again, you swatted the thought from your head, and focused back on the non-promiscuous thoughts that ran through your head. If you did this, it would be for Shan. 

"If I do this," you told yourself as you looked through your small purse for the card he gave you, which had his personal number engraved on it, "It's because I have no other option." You took your phone out now, unlocking the screen, "But I need to think long and hard about it," you assured yourself as you dialed the number into your phone and hit the call button.

"I had a feeling you'd call," he purred into the phone, surprising you that he even knew who it was. 

"How did you know it was me?" You gawked over the phone, scared that he may have more information on you than you thought. 

"You're the only person to ever receive the number to this phone, baby girl. So tell me, what's your decision?"  

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°

You waited outside as Taehyung had instructed you to. It was the weekend now, and you both had the day off; as a matter of fact, you were able to quit both jobs so you had free time outside of school and studying...which still wasn't much free time. Cars passed by, but you kept an eye out on his stunning Porsche, leading you to confusion when a shiny black Subaru WRX STI stopped in front of you. 

Taehyung stepped out, sporting a black v-neck and ripped jeans that fitted him pretty tightly. You couldn't really see his expression behind his large aviator sunglasses, but you imagined it was the usual hidden one. 

"How many cars do you have?" You asked as you admired the small sedan. 

"One," He answered nonchalantly, "This one is yours." 

His words didn't register as you continued to admire the car, "Ddaeng, they're really lucky," you cooed, wanting to touch it, but also not wanting to smudge it. He didn't say anything as he waited for you to realize what he'd just said. "Wait, pardon?" 

"You told me you don't have a car, so I got you one," he explained simply. Your jaw went slack as you just realized the magnitude of what 'let me take care of you' meant. "It's all paid for, insured, registered in your name, you don't need to worry about any of that.