The Last Chapter

Chapter 10: Still Donna's POV.

This thought kept coming back like it didn't want to leave. I turned off the water and stepped out and looked for a towel. I put my underwear realise that is all I brought with me. I wrapped the towel back around me and headed for my room.

I got to the doorway of my room and I had the sudden need to cry. I quickly put some track pants, bra and jumper on. I fell down onto the ground and started crying. I didn't know why and I wanted to know.

Doctor's POV.

Donna was in the shower and I'd just finished cooking. I surprised myself that I didn't burn anything. I plated up the food and called out to Donna. Nothing. So I called out for her again. Still nothing. I dropped everything and started looking for her. After some time, I found her crying on her bedroom floor. I ran in and picked her up into my arms.

"Donna..... What's wrong? Please tell me so I can help." I asked her as I pulled her closer to me. She just kept crying. I wanted to cry to but I needed to stay strong for her. I gave her sometime then she spoke up. "Are we an item? Are you going to leave me? I'm scared of losing you." Donna just managed to say before she buried her head into me. "Yes. Of course we are! I'm never going to leave you. Donna, you are the most amazing person I've ever known. I love you to the furthest universe and back and I'm NEVER EVER going to leave you!" She pulled her head and I wiped away the tears from her face. "Really?" She asked. "Really!" I said as I pulled her into a kiss.

This kiss was long like some of our other kisses. I loved every second of it, never wanting to leave her side. After sometime, pulled away and said "I made breakfast. I will go and heat it up. You need to eat." She agreed and I gave her a piggy back ride to breakfast.

We talked for a long time and both opened up about our pasts and our worries to each other.

A month had flew by and nothing much has happened. Donna and I have gotten more closer than we were before, and we hardly left each others sight. We were in the control room talking when the TARDIS came to a stop. I knew where we landed but Donna didn't know. I put a blind fold over her eyes and told her to trust me. I opened the doors and guided Donna thru. I pulled off the blind fold and told her it's time. She agreed and said, "I love you." "I love you too!" I said as I have her a hug and a kiss.

A/N

Hey, how are you all? Sorry I'm really late updating this. I was busy with school, I was sick and I wasn't sure on how to end this till the other day.

I actually like this chapter. I really like all of it but CLIFFHANGER!!!! I will let your imaginations go wild on this one till the sequel where I will write where they were.

I am very sad this has to come to an end but Thank You for all of your support! I would never of gotten this far with What Just Happened without you guys!

50 Shades of The TARDIS will start as soon as possible and will be easier for me to update because I can write on my laptop, iPod and phone!

I will come up with a name for you guys soon!

Lets have a question to finish this Author's Note.

Favourite female singer?

Mine is Paloma Faith!

Enjoy, keep reading, Thank You and see you soon!

~Kaitlyn