Chapter 6

Chapter 6: Donna's POV.

Darkness. Everything is darkness until I felt these soft lips touched my forehead. I also felt what seems like cold tears running down my arm and hand. I could hear someone crying, but I didn't know who? I slowly opened my eyes to find The Doctor sitting next to me with his head down. "Doc..... Doct..or." I tried to say, but only little came out. He slowly rose his head to see that I'm awake. Well, half awake. "DONNA!" The Doctor said crying even more. He reached over to hug me.

"Why are you like this?" I asked him. He hesitated. He finally gave an answer, "Donna, you are in trouble. The Slithereen's are looking for to to use you. We need to get back to the TARDIS!" "But why do they need me?" I asked. "I don't know and I hate not knowing. Now, where is the TARDIS?" He said back. Suddenly and Blithereen walked in and said, "Donna, you shouldn't leave but, you seem pretty good. And Doctor, we have your TARDIS and fixed up ready to go! Just don't let Donna out of your sight!" "Thanks and I will try my best to not let that happen!" The Doctor said shaking the Blithereen's hand.

The Doctor helped me out of the hospital bed and out to the TARDIS. He opened the door and took me to my room. He laid me on my bed and said, "Hope you are alright! I was so worried about you!" " I'm okay. Just in a little pain, not as much as before. Why do you worry about me Doctor?" I asked. He said nothing at first. He came closer to me and sat right next to me on my bed. He finally said, "Donna, I worry about you because........ Because I love you. I love you so much! I never knew how much I did, but you are the best thing that has came into my life! I never told you before cause I was afraid that you didn't feel the same way?!"

I didn't know what to say at first. He'd came out to me that he loved me. I knew before but him saying this to me made me feel sick inside, but a good sick. It was butterflies! I wanted him so bad for so long! And now I could. "Doctor, I feel the exact same. I have feelings towards you. I want you. I NEED you with me!" I said back waiting for an answer. "I'm glad we feel the same way about each other. I need you too Donna! I would love to be with you right now but I need to find a way to stop the Slithereen's from coming and getting you!" "I understand!" I said as I leaned up to kiss him on the lips. The kiss was long and sweet. The Doctor broke the kiss and he left for the control room.

A/N

How is everyone? Good? I hope so!

Sorry this Chapter is a little later then normal, I've been sick with a cold and haven't been up to writing!

Thank You so much for the reads, comments and votes! They mean so much to me that you guys like my story!

Question for all you guys cause I can!

Q: What is your Favourite Song at the moment?

My Answer: Paloma Faith's 'Only Love Can Hurt Like This'

Thank You again!