PROLOGUE

It was late autumn and I thank God for letting me experience this wonderful season.

"See you all tomorrow."  I said to the trainees.

I am Reina, and I am an english teacher working in SM Entertainment. Yes you read it right. The home of the popular kpop idols like Super Junior, SNSD, Shinee and EXO. I am teaching english to the SM rookies and trainees at different ages. My first class of trainees were the girls of the now called Red Velvet. Even though, they have been busy with their overseas schedule these days we still get in touch with each other.

I am close with Red Velvet maknae who is Yeri. She debuted late unlike other RV members due to her young age. I treated her as my younger sister. The member that I don't talk much is the cold and pretty member Irene. She is nice but sometimes her looks intimidates me. I dont know maybe because I'm jealous of her pretty face or I think we really just dont get along and dont have to talk about.

Anyways I wrapped up my class early cause we will be having a birthday party for our baby Yeri today.

I was about to go outside the building when I noticed white and soft leaves falling from above. Its already winter.

No its not leaves. Its snow.  I ran outside and infront of the entrance of the building I jumped like a kid who looks like who just won a lollipop.

The cold air kisses my skin however it didn't stop me in letting the snow lands into my hair.

I felt so excited that I even forgot about the cold. Looking how the snow falls slowly for the first time made my heart beats fast.

I just came in Korea last spring of this year when I was hired as an intern teaching Red Velvet and NCT Korean members english words that would help them interact to their fans internationally.

Anyways, what I am trying to say is this is my first time to see a snow.

"WOW! So this is how snow looks like. And this is how it feels like. " I said while I opened my palm catching some.

It's ice. Like a blended or shaved ice.

"I need to record this." I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and started filming myself.

I love filming. For me filming is like sharing the happiness and experiences you have in the world.

And I am so happy right now that I was able to witness a real snow.

I can't stop from smiling. Infront of the front camera of my phone trying to feel the snow while its falling into my face and my hair.

I was busy looking at the snow didn't notice someone was actually staring at me.

I was surprised when I looked at the phonescreen.

He was at the back staring at me.

Gosh.

Like oh my God.

It's EXO SUHO.

Can you hear me?

It's SUHO from EXO.

What is he doing here?

Seriously am I really asking? Of course he's here in the building. He is an SM artist after all.

Did I tell you that he was the main reason why I came here in Korea and applied in SM Entertainment?

However noone knows that. Noone knows I am a fangirl. A successful fangirl. However I can't tell if Im successful. I encountered Suho sometimes here in the building but it is just a casual hi hello greetings since he is nice to every staff he met.

We really don't have a more than 10 seconds conversation and today is my chance to talk to him.

But still I cant talk. Especially when he just saw me looking silly at the snow.

I immediately stopped filming and hide my phone into my jacket's pocket.

And started to compose myself.

THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING.

I stood up next to him didn't know what to do.

"Ahmm. Actually I came from a tropical country and this is my first time seeing a snow." I said in a low tone and he looked at me surprised.

"Ahh I see." He said and looked away like its nothing.

Why Am I even explaining myself to him.

And did I mention that he is handsome by the way?

Even its cold out here. I feel so hot.

His skin is as white as the snow.

"My car is already here. Enjoy your first snow."

I went back to reality when he suddenly said that.

He smiled.

I smiled embarrassedly. "Th-thank you." I bowed and so he did. And he already went inside the car.

It was like a minute with him. What a big achievement.

The snow keeps on falling and I cant stop from smiling.

Since then.

First snowfall has never become the same way again. 

—--------------------------------------------------

A/N: Okay! I know all of you already heard that Suho might be dating Irene. But my mind thinks something fishy otherwise. Thats how I came up with this story.

I'm not really a good writer but I hope you'll enjoy my works. Thank you. ^_^

-phannah143