7. I will date him!

"I'm doomed. I hate myself. I just want to disappear. Irene..." I said to my unconcious lying body on the bed.

"Im so sorry. I ruined your image."

"Aigoooo, why did you even do that?" Sian said while peeling an orange.

"Do you think he got hurt by what I said?"

"Yah! Who wouldn't got hurt by what you said? Come to think of it, you're not just telling everyone you don't like him, but its also like telling them that he has a bad personality and that no one would like him infront of his own eyes. Imagine how embarrassing it is for him." I saw Sian eating an orange but still she couldnt hide  how disappointed she is by what I did.

"I never said that. I just.... Aaahhh what should I do? Do you think he got mad at me?" I pulled my hair , I think Im going  crazy.

"Irene will bury you alive once she wakes up. Tsk tsk. You're hopeless.."

We met up here at the hospital to visit my body , I mean Irene. She is still unconscious.

And we still don't know how to wake her up nor how to switch our bodies.

"I'm ruined." I said while putting one of the orange slices into my mouth.

There's really nothing that I can do as of this moment so I will just eat.

"But, why are they not releasing any statement yet right now? Fans are speculating that Irene and Suho are really dating if this is the case. "

"That's the problem. Cause they want  Irene and Suho to date. FOR REAL."

"What?"

---------------—--------------------------------------

*FLASHBACK*

"Annyeong Haseyo." Suho said lowering his head.

"Oh Suho, h-how long have you been standing there?"

My mouth is still in awe. I looked down and didn't know what to do.

I looked into the President and I saw him glaring at me.

I can't believe it.

"I just arrived. And..... I heard Irene already explained to you everything so.... I think I don't need here anymore..."

Omygod. Its not like what you think!!!!

I just ....aghhhhh as if I will be able to explain myself.

My heart felt like being torn into pieces and I couldn't breathe well. I think I need to get out of here.

"What are you saying? Come here take a seat we have something to talk about." The President said offering him the seat on his right side.

After all of that, I still manage to get a glimpse of Suho's face. I saw him confused but still followed what the President said. He took his seat.

He is just wearing a black plain shirt and pants. He is not wearing a cap nor a mask.

Well of course he is in the building. No need to wear disguise.

Gosh he looked so handsome and clean.

I was busy examining his physical looks when suddenly he caught my eyes.

I immediately shifted my gaze.

"Irene. Take a seat." Ms. Yoon whispered to me offering the seat next to her. I saw her mouthed "its okay" but she looked embarassed too.

I really didnt know what to do nor can even move right now so I just did what I was told to.