5. Be close to him.

"What? Irene has a photo of Suho?" Sian said on the other line.

I immediately called Sian. Sian is working in an italian restaurant which I already mentioned earlier that the owner has feelings for her. Though she is quite unsure of her own feelings since the guy is divorced with kids and she is not ready to be a mom just yet.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I am totally sure. "I said while still looking at Suho's photo I think he was still 17 or 18 and didnt debut yet in this picture.

"Do you think Irene likes him?"

"Yah! Its impossible I saw Irene ignoring Suho all the time. Like all the time. So is she just pretending? But why? She is pretty and I think Suho might also like her right?"

"I dont know. You're the one who were able to see their offscreen interactions."

"No no no! They cant be together."

"And why is that?"

"I mean Irene is cold and I dont think she cares for Suho."

"Are you sure that's the reason?"

I laid down on my bed and heaved a sigh. "okay because I like him okay."

"Hahahahaha! But he doesnt like you."

"I hate you."

"I know. Hahahah hey I need to go now my break is over. Dont overthink too much okay? And oh I heard that Irene's parents or I mean your parents will be out of town tomorrow. Should I go there visit you tomorrow since its my off?"

"Omg really. Yes please bring some food I'm starving here. You know that I dont know how to cook."

"hahaha okay. See you then bye."

And the call ended now Im all alone again in Irene's room.

Its already past midnight yet I cant sleep. I went downstairs and looked for something to eat at the kitchen yet found only yogurt and fruits there.

Wow what a healthy family. There's no ramen or kimchi either.

"gosh im starving." Why am I easily got hungry these days maybe because Irene's body is too skinny.

Wait. Should I go to the convenience store? Right.

But I dont have money.

And I remembered Irene's wallet. I immediately went back to my room and got the wallet out from the box.

I pulled out a card.

Wait Am I stealing?

Aish no no no.

But wait. I'm in Irene's body now. And this body is hungry. Right Im using Irene's money to take care of her body its still for her own good.

Its okay. I grabbed the card and pulled out a hoodie from the cabinet.

------------------------------------------------

"Kimchi. And then Ramen noodles. Mmmmm what else? Junkfoods okay and soju. Oh kimbap too. I like this flavor."

While looking for food in the convenient store a guy suddenly is trying to peek into my face which I covered with the hood of my jacket.

Oh no. I need to get out of here. What if he recognizes me.

I immediately went to the cashier to pay the food.

"12000 won." The cashier said and I gave her the card.