6. I like someone else

"Thank you for the food Sian-ah! You're the best." I said while giving Sian a thumbs up with my right hand while eating a pizza in my left hand.

In eating I can do multitasking hehe.

We're here in the kitchen eating the pizza Sian brought. She also brought some side dishes too. My friend is really the best.

Irene's parents left so early to Gyeonju Province.

I still feel awkward with them even I am with them for a week now.

And for Irene's sister.

"Yah where is Irene's sister?"

"I dont know maybe in her room, we really don't talk a lot."

"Is she also cold like her sister?"

"Yeah. They are really not close."

"How young is she?"

"She is still in middle school. I think she is preparing now for school."

I saw Sian looking around at the house amazed.

"I can tell that Irene's family is rich. Are her parents strict? Or friendly?"

"Her mom is pretty and caring like all other moms, her dad is busy but also has time to spend with his family. Her sister is smart. They have pretty genes. Their family is great. " I said while eating my 4th slice of pizza.

"Yah! Are you sure you're okay to eat pizza? You're ruining Irene's diet."

"Don't you think Irene is too skinny? There is no food in her stomach. That's why I always feel hungry. This girl didn't eat a lot. And its not good to be underweight you know. Don't you think celebrities are just too conscious with their body? There are a lot of delicious food in the world and you only live once."

"Because people will criticize you if you're fat paboo-yah! You need to look good on tv so they don't have something to say about you."

"Whatever you do, you cant please everyone."

"So you will make her fat?"

"I dont care I am the owner of this body now."

"Heol." Sian said as she seated infront of me.

"Unnie."

"Omona!" I blurted out when Irene's sister suddenly appeared

I saw her already wearing her school uniform with her poker face.

"Hello. I'm Sian your unnie's friend. Do you want to eat pizza for breakfast?"

She looked at Sian expresionless.

"Pizza has a lot of calories. " She said and went to the refrigerator and grabbed an apple.

Me and Sian were dumbfounded. She is still in middle school yet she is already conscious with her body.

"Will you just eat an apple for breakfast dont you feel hungry?" Sian said and she shooked her head.

She washed the apple, took a bite and seated with us at the table.

I gave Sian a sign to stop talking to her.

Sian nodded and agreed with me her being cold like her sister.

"Unnie. You ate a whole pizza for breakfast?"

I was surprised when she talked to me.

"Uh?" I looked at the pizza and I realized I almost ate the whole pizza.