9. Fangirl's Dream

While we were on the taxi, silenced has filled all over and we can only hear the sound of the car engine.

I felt cold cause I got little soaked from the rain earlier and the aircondition of the car contributes to the cool air too.

I just put on my hood and placed my palms in my jacket's pocket.

The awkwardness with Suho sitting next to me made me nervous which doesnt really help at all.

I can't even breathe afraid he might hear my breathing.

"Ahjussi, can you please lower down the temperature of the AC?"

I was surprised when Suho suddenly spoke.

"Are you feeling cold? Sure sure." The driver said.

I looked at Suho.

"Thank you." He said.

Did he just read my mind? I immidiately looked straight when he suddenly looked at me.

Please be calm my heart.

"I read the news that you too are dating. You looked good together." The driver said that made me surpriser than earlier.

"Ah no no Ajhussi we're-"

"Thank you."

I immediately looked at Suho again when he cut me off.

Why did he thank the driver? Is he really that nice that even rumors like this, he is being grateful?

He should have denied and told the truth.

While looking at him wondering he looked at me and smiled.

And I immediately shifted my gaze. I was playing with my fingers while looking down. I didn't know what to do.

Gosh. Why the ride was taking too long? Why does it feel like we're going too far already.

After many years, finally we have arrived, since we passed by at Irene's house first I got dropped off first.

I was about to get off when I realized the fare.

"Its okay I'll pay."

He said while I'm looking for my wallet in my bag and I can't really argue anymore.

"Th-thank you."

"Here." He gave me my umbrella. "Its still raining outside."

"Ah no. I'm fine you can take it. I have a hood and I can just run."

I said and didn't get the umbrella. I immediately got off before he could said something.

"Ahmm Please drink a lot of water when you got home you might get sick. Thank you for today." I said and closed the door.

I immediately run inside the house.

I threw myself on my bed and placed my hands on my chest.

It seems like my heartbeats are racing inside my chest.

I closed my eyes I couldn't believe what happened. I was just on the same car with Suho. And it feels like forever.

My phone suddenly received a text message that interrupted my moment.

I immediately got up when I read the text message.

From Manager Yoon.

Good Job Irene. Suho agreed.

My eyes got widened.

What?

And there, an article was published.

SM Entertainment confirms Suho and Irene are dating.

Irene and Suho got trended worldwide that night and have been the talked of the entire world that whole week.

I can't still believe what I did. I just made him Irene's boyfriend or my boyfriend well atleast to my knowledge and Sian's.

-------------------------------------------------

"Unnie..." I said while wiping my hands with a wet clean towel.

"Im sorry for using your body, your name and your image. If this is a dream I might not remember at all, and this might have never happened at all. But if this is true. I hope you will understand me. " I said to my unconcious body.

"And I hope you will forgive me. I promise unnie, I will not do something that will harm your image. This relationship with Suho is just temporary and will end immediately, by the time you woke up. I'll wait for you to wake up healthily too. Just let me be with him for now even just fake, I will cherish this moment. Thank you unnie."

I might have gone crazy. Irene might never forgive me.  The next day, I might went back to my own body and woke up from this dream. But I don't know anymore. I am already in this situation. And it seems like this was given to me for a reason. Maybe to experience happiness in a shortwhile.

Aaaahh for now, let's just live with this fangirl's dream until reality will come back and wake me up.

-----------------------------------------------------

A/N

I am very sorry for a very late and short update. I just got too busy preparing for Exploration in Manila and got post concert depression afterwards. It was just the best EXO concert that had ever happened to me. I'm having a hard time in moving on that I kept on watching my fancams and still reminiscing every second of it. It was a short moment like a dream but it is a memory that will be kept forever in my heart. Thank you EXO and I miss you already.

Please follow me on twitter and lets be mutuals ----> @phannah143