Chapter 1: The Start Of The Sonata

"Liar." She muttered. The cool ocean winds blew towards the shore.

"No I'm not!" I argued.

"Yes you are! Stupid Ludwig!" She yelled, "Stupid!" She wildly screams as she runs barefoot along the cold, sandy shore.

What I did is necessary, if I hadn't lied about the flavor of my popsicle, she might have exchanged hers for mine. That spoiled girl, she always knew that I never liked the taste of chocolate, and yet she always forced me to exchange popsicles with her.

"Hey Xia! Wait up!" I called out as I sprint off towards her.

Has it really been 4 years since? It's so scary how time just flies by so fast. I want to go back when we were just innocent kids, running along the shore on a bright summer night, fighting about funny little things in life.

Back when I can still press the strings.

PRESENT DAY

"Vic! Where are you?" Xia roared as she slams the door open.

"Oh no. Cover me up Ludwig, Please!" Vic pleads as he sinks himself lower under his table.

"Why? What's the matter? Did you dumped one of Xia's friends, again?" I whispered to him with the quietest voice I can make.

"You can say that, it's not that I-"

All right, that's it Vic, I refuse to listen to your explanation anymore.

"He's down here!" I shouted.

"Why did you do thaaat?!" He shouted right in front of my ear as he desperately tugged my jacket.

"There you are, Victor! Let's have a talk, shall we?" Like a starving ferocious animal, Xia's eyes turned red with rage as she laid eyes on her prey.

"Help me Ludwig!" He desperately pleaded as he slowly walks away from Xia, all of a sudden, the chairs and tables flew up into the air as Xia lunged towards Vic.

"Nooo!" Vic screamed as he was slowly beaten to death by the ace of the volleyball team.

Everyone inside the room began to burst out in laughter. Mocking Vic, the captain of the basketball team, being beaten by the captain of the volleyball team.

Oh no! Not again!

I can feel it crawling from the end of my fingertips, my breathing gradually grows heavier and sharper, I can feel a thousand tiny blades entering my throat every time I desperately gasp for air.

Stop it! I'm begging you!

The sound of laughter started to echo through each and every corner of my skull, it feels so painful, it's like my head was about to split open. The sight of torn musical scores appeared right in front of me, haunting me.

I desperately headed towards the door, I can feel my eyes widening, and yet there is nothing that I see but only darkness.

I can feel it! It's inside me again! Help Me! Somebody! Anybody!

My mind is in the brink of collapsing, I can't find the door handle no matter how hard I try, then just like a miracle, the door opened.