The twist...

Mayas POV

         Aunt told me to make Drishti  ready for the function and she gave a designer saree and ornaments, i was so tensed at the same time happy for my sister.

She seemed cool as always, and she got ready fast, and she looked  damn gorgeous. After helping her o get ready i wore my rose coloured salwar and blue dupetta, and wore nude makeup, I kept my hair loose, and there iam ready.

But while walking to the venue i slipped and fell down, "ouchh.. it hurtss"...

no one was there, so i was so glad, but i just noticed i losted my anklet. 

" Ohh... My... I have lost my anklet, now i have to find it, and will be late for the function and everyone are going to scold me for sure"...
I murmured myself and started searching for my anklet.

Drishti's POV

        I got ready fast, iam so glad because nobody knows about my plan, no one is going to force a marriage on me, as i love Karen my distant cousin, when he comes back from US we are getting married, with my family's consent or not.I can't leave my dreams for my family's sake.

By hook or crook Iam gonna acheive my dreams, first marriage with Karen then I will pursue my career as an architectural engineering through his help and establish career in US.

By thinking this i smiled.

Aarav's POV

        Mother told me the girl's name as Drishti, and she is an M Tech  student. Actually after talking with mom and grandpa I agreed to meet the girl and her family. whomever she is.

I signed and got ready.

Third person's POV

        Both the maheshwar family and pratap family met at the venue,  all chatted happily, and planned the upcoming functions, the only one absent was Maya, Later the soon to be bride came into view, Aarav's family liked her very much. Maya was nowhere to be seen.

Aarav's POV

       Both our family members asked me and Drishti  to spend some time together, Actually i didn't had anything to speak, but i think she has, she was so fast to comply, we both walked to a lone area, and i noticed she looks around, and signed.

I took a chair,and motioned her to take a seat and she easily complied, and took her seat.

She is pretty i thought, but not my like, i thought something is missing in her.

And her eyes are cold. Suddenly she started talking...

"Sir, first of all i apologies, because of me you and your family losted a lot of time, i respect your family and your position, and i think you will think seriously about what iam going to say" she stopped and looked at me.

"Drishti you can tell me straight what ever you have to say" i assured her.

..."Sir iam in love with my distant cousin and can't marry anyone else"

", then why didn't you tell your family all this?"i asked her.

."Sir Karen's and my parents are not in good terms, so they will be against our union"

"Divya, do you know the consequences of your action, my family and your family are here, they will be ashamed,"
"And how are we going to inform them the marriage is not going to happen?"

I noticed Divya's eyes turn teary, and i thought about my diseased sister,

"Sir you are my only hope, iam pregnant with Karen's child, and if my family came to know anything about my relation with karen, i afraid my family will kill him, i want my child's father harmless, sir please help me" Divya said.

"Divya, what do you expect me to do?" I asked her.

Divya ..."Sir please tell my family that you didn't like me and don't wish to marry me"...

I thought, how will i tell such a thing to my mom and grandpa, as both of them seems to be very happy,

I worried about my grandpa's health, and thought about a solution,
And there, I saw the girl again, yes the girl who captured my eye,
She's here before my eyes,

She is sitting outside with some girls laughing.Again her angelic smile,

I suddenly asked Drishti... "Drishti, who is that girl wearing salwar"

Drishti replied "Sir, ohh its my younger sister, Maya"

Suddenly i got answer for my problem, yes iam marrying Maya,

.... Yes angel you are the answer for my problem... You will be my wife... The perfect daughter in law for my mom....
  .........yes doll you will be mine........ I will make you mine...Mine to love....
                Mine to quarrel....
             Only mine....  

$$####Do comment and vote dr's####$$

Do support me friends, how do you think Aarav propose Maya, instead of Divya... Isn't it amazing...😍