018

jimin remained a blushing mess as you grabbed his hand, pulling him back into the living room.

there in the living room, yoongi was once again curled up in a ball, but slowly lifter himself up when he heard you entering the room, with the other hybrid behind you.

you proceeded to lead the way to the smaller couch next to the one yoongi was now sitting on.

now knowing how, you guess, jealous jimin gets, you sat him down on the couch, and sat right in his lab, he being taken aback by it, tensed up.
but quickly after he snakes his arms around your waist and snuggled into you.

as you were softly giggling at jimins cuteness a thought came up in your mind. as you quickly snapped your head towards yoongi who was still sitting at the couch looking at the both of you with a kind of, proud, look in his eyes.
like a look a parent would have looking at their kid that just achieved something good in life.

"wait! where's hoseok??" you asked, confusion written all over your face where your best friend since kindergarten brother like hoseok could be.
jimins arms tightened around you, him hearing another name he didn't know, all the insecure thoughts sneaking their way back into his head, as he still didn't get an explanation on who this yoongi was, and now some hoseok dude?

"hosoekie? he's just at work" yoongi answered and shrugged.

"at work!? so you mean you guys are back here after what, 2 years?!" you questioned, your face showing clear annoyance that you weren't told anything about this.

"yeah, we came back two days ago, we didn't want to tell you since you know, surprise..?" he said, slowly going back to his sleeping position. "soekie is either way coming from work soon, now if you don't mind" he continued before closing his eyes, clearly trying to continue his nap.

as if on queue, the door opened, and a very cheerful voice singed out.

"home sweet home~"