Chapter 8: That's it...

Leo's POV

"..well boys I'm sorry to say, that this is a very complicated spell. You two are going to be stuck together like this for about three days at least." Chiron explained to us when we got there and Nico quickly told him of our situation. 

Nico growled, "Oh my gods! Is there anyone who you might that could unwind this spell. Being stuck with this dipshit for a day will not be fun." I turned to him.

"Hey! You think being stuck with you will be fun?" Nico was about to respond when I stepped in and finished the question myself, "Of course it will be!" The son of Hades opened, then closed his mouth, staring at me with confusion, his eyebrows knitted together. Even Chiron gave me a raised eyebrow. I waved them off and Chiron answered Nico's question.

"Well, I suppose there could be one being that could be of assistance for you. There is only one entity that would pull something like this, and I do not think you will be very happy to go find him.." Nico nodded him on. "Eros." I felt anger come from the boy beside me and I wanted to pull away.

Yet I couldn't. What a shame.

So, I set a hand on his shoulder, willing to risk it being chopped off. "Hey bro, we'll find Mr.Matchbreaker and undo this." I was awaiting a severed hand, but Nico just sighed and nodded, pulling both of us out of the Big House.

Suddenly, Rachel came to us, green smoke filtering her voice as she stood in front of us, a prophecy filling the air. 

"Two demigods travel to the land of love,

Before the third sun sets, 

They must confront War&Love fused before the beast takes first,

Or one will erode away, and the forges will be lost in cold forth ever."

She stopped and gave us a stare, her eyes locked on our linked hands. Chiron just so happened to be behind us when he spoke. "It seems that this was a bigger problem then appeared. You two must get to Eros quickly. It takes no genius to see he is in Paris." We both nodded and Nico quickly pulled me along when Chiron told us to leave at once. 

I guess he's gonna be leading us around here. 

As we made our way through camp to find someone. Like Percy, or Annabeth, or Jason, or someone. I heard an Ares camper shout, "Gay!" and Nico stiffened. This was news to me. So, I pulled us to a stop. Nico turned to me with a quirked eyebrow and I shook my head approaching the Ares kid.

Nico gave my arm and tug. "Don't Leo. Just leave it be." I was about to, I swear I was, until...

"I thought you were the lonely type Di Angelo. Now what, you want to fuck the straightest guy here?" That's it...