Chapter 14

"Ma you gone stay down here". Zaire asked his mother. "Yeah. But when you come back we gone have a new house. No more South Chicago for me. It's time to move to a bigger and better place". His mama said. Z and his boys nodded to her decision although they'll always love it here.
Next day.
Maliyah had walked in the house. "Hey". She said to Zaire's mama with a big smile on her face. "Hey boo". She said. Then she walked in Zaire room as all them were smoking. She leaned on the door , looked at them and laughed. "So our flight in 45 minutes , y'all wild". Maliyah said. Maliyah vaped a lot in Savannah with Bre and Alexis but she ain't tell them cause they was gone go nuts.
So they finished up and headed to the airport. Maliyah honestly didn't know where her and Zaire were. They hadn't spoke at all. He had his headphones in and wasn't paying attention to her. Typical Zaire one day he likes Maliyah the next she's just a friend to him. but Maliyah just shook it off .. a normal hood nigga like she expected him to be any different.
Maliyah and Zaire ended up sitting by each other on this 4 hours flight. Maliyah texted her two friends letting them know she was back and they came to pick them up. Jaylen and Alexis been talking a lot and getting real close. "Ima drop y'all off and when y'all get settled we'll come back to see y'all". Bre said. Jamal wasn't interested in Bre she wasn't his type. Jamal was the hoe brother. Jaylen was the love brother. And Zaire was the more hurt and thuggish brother. "Okay". Maliyah said.
Maliyah house has a big living room. A medium sized kitchen and a game room and three bedrooms. "I only have three bedrooms well two available I told them". Maliyah said. "Lemme sleep with you". Zaire said licking his lips. "Boy stop". Maliyah said trying not smile. This boy had that affect on her and they ain't together. "One night"? Zaire said. "Fine". Maliyah  told him. After the long flight they were going to a party tonight. Jamal had looked up some parties .. to go to so they guessed that's what they gone do.
Zaire had sleep in the bed with Maliyah and he had his arms around her. Maliyah couldn't sleep it just felt so right but like Alexis said "he's the typical thug nigga watch out". I took her words because she's been through it as well.
So after got ready and it was the six of us. Maliyah was happy she was able to get everybody out. so we got to the party and Jamal knows the best parties he don't even got to be from there. So the party was jumping and mainly everybody especially Zaire was drunk. "Guess I gotta look after 3 individuals". Maliyah said to herself.
Maliyah Pov
Jaylen and Alexis was kicking it but they decided to leave early. I really wanted to leave but whatever. Jamal was being his typical hoe self. So I grabbed everybody and we left. Zaire was now smoking and Jamal and Bre was passed out in the back seat over each other. I shook my head I now had a huge headache. So I stopped at a Chevron to get a few things.. I knew I needed to get a few bottle of water and some pain killers. As Zaire had gotten out the car but before I could pay for something the police had got Zaire.
"Sir, you're under arrest for drug possession". The officer said.