Chapter 2

where exactly could he be taking me then? Charlize thought about it in confusion, was it a special occasion? their anniversary? she hadn't the slightest idea and it mildly concerned her, he'd never done anything like this before.

She arched a brow at him "where exactly are we going then..?" she gasped "your not getting me my food are you?"

Austin laughed as he began to drive "you'll see when we get there, and no. i'm still getting you your food" he glanced at her and smirked "i don't feel like dying today"

She crossed her arms and let out a huff "I wouldn't kill you! i'd just break a bone or three"

he raised his eyebrows "okay, now dying is the least of my worries"

she punched his arm lightly before looking at the road ahead "nice to know you have some common sense for once" she smiled "your not as stupid as you look"

He glanced at her and then looked back at the road "Not all handsome guys out there are stupid athletes, Char" he smiled brightly "Some are charming, witty, comedic geniuses. like me" he wiggled his eyebrows

she tried to hold back her giggle but failed "what did i do to deserve you?"

Austin simply shrugged and put a hand on her thigh "you were just you"

she smiled and looked at him "why do ya gotta be so mushy,gushy?"

he took his hand off her thigh and did air quotations as he said "because i am 'mushy gushy'" he parked at the side of a street

Charlize looked out the window to see a light blue coloured house, empty beer bottles littered the bright green lawn and music blasted from inside of the house. teenagers did as they pleased, some causing trouble while others simply enjoyed themselves. it looked like complete and utter chaos and she didn't like it one bit.

She looked at Austin, an unimpressed look resting upon her face "No" she crossed her arms

Austin made a pouty face and grabbed her hand "c'mon please! you never do anything except Eat, sleep, rehearse and go to school..." he smiled "speaking of eating, there's free food"

She glared at him and took her hand from his "you know me too well.." she sighed "fine, but only for the food!"

he smiled brightly and leaned over before kissing her cheek "thanks babe, i didn't wanna have fun without you!" he climbed out of the car

last time she had been at a party it hadn't gone too well. she drank too much and ended up vomiting all over her ex, who in her opinion deserved it. Charlize was a light weight and couldn't handle her alcohol, most times when she drank (which wasn't very often) she would spill her guts out to the first person who talked to her.

she climbed out of the car and approached the house cautiously, she didn't want to do anything stupid again. she stepped through the front door to see some boys playing beer pong and others hitting on girls. some girls laughed and talked while others grinded and twerked against boys

she wrinkled her nose in disgust and looked around. her face fell in disbelief, she had lost Austin already. God damn it Austin! she fiddled with her hair as she grabbed a drink and stood in the corner

she took a sip of her drink. she just wanted to go home already even though they had just gotten there, who knew what stupid stuff Austin was doing at the moment.

she looked up from her drink to see a guy approaching her. he had messy dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes, he wore a plaid shirt and jeans. she looked away as he stood in front of her

he looked down at her a cocked his head to the side "you dont look like you wanna be here" he smirked "is that right?"