14.

Madison's POV:

Well today's the day I marry Jake Peralta. I was super nervous but I knew I was marrying the right man. I love Jake with all of my heart. I knew in my heart for once in my entire life I was making a good decision.

Gina: "Madison. I'm glad you're marrying Jake. You're gonna make him really happy. You look stunning."

Me: "Thank you Gina."

Beth: "I watched you grow. You're a daddy's girl that's for sure but I'm glad you have pieces of all the Pearson's. Rebecca would be so proud of you. Go marry Jake."

Rosa: "I'm not good with this stuff but I'm really happy for you Pearson. I wish you and Jake nothing but happiness."

Gina: "It's time. You ready to be Madison Peralta?"

Me: "More than anything."

The wedding starts my dad hands me off to Jake. He's crying and then I start crying.

Captian Holt: "We are gathered here today to join Jake Peralta and Madison Pearson. Jake do you take Madison to be your wife?"

Jake: "I do."

Captain Holt: "Madison? Do you take Jake Peralta to be your husband and become Madison Peralta?"

Me: "I do."

Captian Holt: "Now for your vows. Madison you may go first."

Me: "Jake. When I first met you I knew that one day I'd be walking down the isle in a dress and becoming Madison Peralta. All I had to do was take one look at you. And I think deep down Captian Holt knew that you and I were you going to be together and that's why he made us partners. Now not only do I get to be your partner at work I get to be your partner for life."

Captian Holt: "That was beautiful. Jake please go on with your vows."

Jake: "Madison Pearson. When you first walked into the office with that white dress with flowers on it and those light brown short boots I don't know what you call them really. But I took one look at you too and I knew that you and I were soulmates. I'm glad when I purposed you said yes because let's face it your a model and I'm average looking. I love you more than words can describe. I promise I will be the best husband I can be and that I will never leave you like Brandon did. I'm with you for life baby because you know what rhymes with life it's wife so that means your my wife for life."

Captian Holt: "Does anyone have any objections why these two should not be wed?"

Captian Holt: "No objections? By the power invested in me you may now kiss the bride."

Me: "Come here you."

Jake: "I'm coming baby."

I grabbed him by the tie and kissed him.

••• Reception •••

Dad: "I'm happy I'm up here giving the first speech. But Madison you're no longer a Pearson. Yeah that breaks my heart a little but you're no longer daddy's little girl. You're daddy's woman. You're so strong and independent I'm glad you and Jake found each other."

Beth: "Madison you look stunning in that dress. I'm so happy for you two."

Randall: "I'm the best at giving long speeches but I don't want to keep you here all night. So Madison I'm happy for you and Jake I wish you nothing but the best."

Kate: "Congratulations you two. I didn't want my speech to be long."

Nick: "I'm proud of you Madison you finally found the right guy for you."

Gina: "Jake we grew up together and all you would talk about is finding the one girl who was perfect for you. I mean you'd constantly go on about it and look Jake you finally found her. I'm so happy for you guys. I wish you nothing but the best."

Rosa: "Congratulations or whatever."

Charles: "Jake you're my best friend and I couldn't be happier for you congratulations Madison and Jake Peralta."

Terry: "Your relationship and this wedding is beautiful."

Captain Holt: "I want to see you guys dance so congratulations I'm proud of the both of you I wish you nothing but a lifetime of happiness."

Me: "May I have this dance?"

Jake: "Of course."

One by Ed Sheeran started playing and I danced with Jake. I was officially Madison Peralta.