Demon Dean and Soulless Sam

It all started because I couldn't pick between two brothers, Dean and Sam Winchester. I've known them for a while and then I started to develop feelings and the worst part is that it was for both of them. The feelings became known during a drunk game of truth or dare. Turns out they both liked me for a while and they were ok with sharing. They told me they had done it before. It was good, really good, I finally got the guys I liked. Then things turned for worse. Dean cheated a lot, Sam didn't care for me anymore he ignored me most of the time. 

      One day I came into the bunker and Dean was on the couch with a blonde riding him. He looked at me and continued to fuck her.  I hurried to my room where I find Sam on the bed. "Sam" I cry and lay on his chest. "Get off me. When Deans done tell him to meet me in my room that way we can go over a case," he says and shoves me off him. He walks out the door and leaves me there to cry. I'm tired of all this, I'm done. I pack a bag and grab my keys, slipping out the door without anyone noticing. I drive as far away as fast as I can.  I drove throughout the night and half the day. I already ditched my phone when I left so they can't track me. I finally get to a motel and just book it for a night. I go to my room and lock the door. After I take a shower I look in the mirror at my appearance. "I am a fucking queen," I tell myself and stand up straighter. 

               Three years later 

         I wake up and get dressed in a dark purple off the shoulder dress that goes down to my knees. I walk out of my room and I'm greeted by my guards. I run the biggest gang you can say. I quit being a hunter and started working with the evil. Being good isn't all it was cracked up to be and I got tired of it. My phone rings so I answer it. "Hello, darling." "Crowley to what do I owe the pleasure?" "I have two people here wanting to .... work with you." "I'll be there in ten," I tell him. I live close to one of the portals to hell. Once I do billies little song she lets me in and down to hell I go. I walk down the dark hallway it's strangely quiet, the only sound I hear is my heels clicking against the floor. Once I reach Crowley's throne I knock and walk-in.

       "Ah, darling looking stunning as ever." "Why if course I do have a reputation. Now, who am I meeting?" "Boys." He calls out and from the shadows emerge two people I never wanted to see again. "You already know them I assume." "Was it the balling of the fists or the anger radiating off me?" I respond. "A little bit of both now these two want to work for you." "No." Everyone looks shocked at my response. "No? Do you who they are?" "Ones a cheating bastard the other a heartless asshole." "Dean is a knight of hell and Sam here is soulless yet they both asked for you." "I do not care Crowley you keep them," I say eyeing them, they just smile.

        "Please take them out of my hands," Crowley begs. "No, why would I take them with me." Crowley lights up. "Because darling you owe me a favor." I close my eyes and sigh knowing he's won.

Part 2?