Ashlee

Chapter 3

Prom was coming up and I absolutely needed a date! It seems like everyone else had a date I needed to get one before I go completely insane.

"Ashlee! Any luck yet?", My friend Casey asked.

"So far no luck", I said, frowning.

"Well I ran into this guy and I think that he would be perfect for you!", Casey said.

"Who?", I asked excitedly.

"Well he's tall and has kinda long black hair. He is perfect for you!", She said, a huge smile on her face.

"Ok. So um... when do I get to meet him?", I asked, getting anxious.

"He will be here in 10 minutes!", Casey said.

"10 minutes! Are You kidding me? I look horrible I need time to make my self look presentable.!", I practically screamed.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

(10 minutes later)

I was sitting down at the kitchen table and played with my fingers nervously. I couldn't believe I was gonna meet the guy my friend had just set me up with.

DING DONG!

I jumped up so fast I knocked my hip against the table. I almost fell over and if Casey wasn't there to catch me, I would have fallen to the ground in pain and wouldn't be able to back up.

I ran to the door and quickly pulled it open. I came face to face with the hottest guy I have ever seen in my life. He was tall, with light skin that had a small tint to it, he had shaggy black hair that framed his face and went down to his shoulders. His gorgeous blue eyes slightly hidden behind his silky hair.

"Hello my name is Adrian. Um and I'm assuming your Ashlee?", Adrian said.

I was so surprised I couldn't speak so I just nodded. He smiled and grabbed my hand.

" Casey said to take you shopping for your prom dress. I hope that's ok. I just wanted to make sure I knew the color of the dress so that way I can get a tie to match.", Adrian said, as he pulled me out the door and walked me to his car. His very shiny, expensive looking car.I felt very out of place, I mean I am not at all rich. Sure I have enough money that I need to be able to get by but that just made me feel really small.

He opened the door for me and I silently climbed into the car. He went around to his side of the car. He got in and closed the door. He started the GTO and looked at me with a sly smile.

"I hate getting things I can even afford to buy myself.", he said. I looked at him shocked.

"I got this car from a friend who said he would pay for everything. I mean I didn't want him to buy it for me. I wanted to buy it for myself, after I worked for a long time and earned the amount of money to buy it"

"Oh cool.", I said. 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

 "We're here. You ready?", he asked me.

I nod and open the car door ], and stepped out onto the street. Adrian took my hand and led me to a building. I looked around confused, the building was definitely not a dress shop. We stood in front of a club. 

"Um, Adrian? This isn't the dress shop.", I said.

"Yeah, I know. I was hoping we could come here for a while and then go dress shopping. Is that ok?"

"Sure I guess." I said.

We walked into the building and I instantly smelt beer. Adrian went off to the bar and ordered two drinks. 

"You want one?", he asked. 

I shook my head. "I don't drink."

He shook his head, smirking. He began laughing, "Whatever." 

Adrian took both drinks and he drowned them both. He then ditched me and went to the dance floor and let some girls dance all over him. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I turned around and began to walk to the exit, but I felt a hand grip my arm. I turned to see a drunk and half naked Adrian standing before me. 

"Stay with me baby." he slurred. 

I shook my head and ripped my arm from his hand, and ran the rest of the way out. I continued running until I found my self in a familiar area, near the gas station at the end of Casey's road. I pulled out my phone and called Casey.

"Hello?"

"Casey, it's me!"

"Ashlee, you ok?"

"No. I'm on your street be over in 3/" 

"Ok, doors open."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

3 minutes later

I marched up the steps to Casey's house. I opened the door and walked in and instantly broke down into tears. Casey came running and crushed me into a hug.

"What happened?"

"Lets just say that that son of a bitch is an asshole."

"Alrighty then. Well I broke up with Dylan, so you wanna go to prom together?"

I laughed. "Sure Casey Sure."

Tip #3: Make sure you have things in common with the guy you date. If you don't your relationship won't work out as well.