A Perfect Night

Ashwati's POV
"Get Up! GET UP ! GET UP!" I said for the hundredth time. But he was sleeping so peacefully. Ufff! What do I do with this boy?

"KAMLESH!!UTHO JALDI !!" I tried to scream with my voice the least. He got up with a jerk.

"Kya hua? Are you fine? What happened?"
"Ufff..to many questions to answer."
"Arey but why did you wake me up?"
"Me toh Jaa Rahi hu. Ab tum bhi utho."
"Kya!!! kaha? Kya bol Rahi ho?" He asked me again and again.
"Sunayi nahi diya kya? Me Jaa Rahi hu aur ab tum bhi chalo!"
"Tum pagal ho? Kaha Jaa Rahi ho woh bhi Abhi?"
"Dekho mera plan ready h. Tum zyada kuch pucho mat. Bass saath chalo"
"Arey tum clearly kuch bataogi?"

I sat besides him and held his hands.
"Kamlesh...it's been so time that I haven't spent time with you. You are always busy with cricket. I never get time with you. So I thought to sneak out from this place!"

He sat there, half shocked and half sleepy.
"But we are at your place now. Is it easy to sneak out?"
"So you agree to this escape plan?" I asked smirking.
He said with a No-option-now look," I have to listen to you otherwise you will start throwing tantrums."
On this I hit his hand slightly. I said him the plan and he listened to the whole plan carefully. He changed into his jeans and his black t-shirt. I wore his hoodie and my jeans. He was looking at me stunned coz I wore his fav hoodie. We took our mobiles and took some cash in case we need it. We were all set for the execution of the plan.

I held Kamlesh's hand and slightly opened the door of our room. I looked around and moved forward. All sides was clear.

I slowly walked towards the door and suddenly the Lights of the room was turned on. My heart was in my throat. I looked at Kamlesh and he looked at me with horror in his eyes. We slowly turned and saw Veena( my sister) looking at us with her hands on her waist. She asked," yeh kya chal Raha hai?"
"Umm...k..ku...kuch nahi...Kahi nahi...tu Abhi kya kar Rahi h?"
"Yeh important nahi h...ash..kya hai yeh? Tum aise kaha Jaa rahe ho? Kya hai yeh sab?"

To this Kamlesh said," Didi...hum thoda time bahar Jaa kar aate hai. I promise you that we will reach by 1am... promise!"
Veena gave us a Stern look and said," I believe you guys...but be on time." And gave us a smile. I hugged her and She kissed me on my forehead.

We successfully sneaked out and walked on the road aimlessly. We didn't knew where we were moving. We enjoyed the moment. He slipped his hand out of my hand and snaked it around my waist. I could sense chills running down my spine. I had goosebumps. None of the shops were open except for pharmacy. We bought a chocolate and sat on the pavement, which was wholly isolated. I held his arms and kept my head on his shoulders. He kept on feeding me chocolate like I was a small kid.

Suddenly he looked at me and said, " You are the same girl I have fallen in love. You have never changed. Everytime I look at you I fall in love all over again. Promise me that you will never leave me ever!"

To this I replied," Kamlesh, I can't believe that I have met you. I always look at you and I see myself in your eyes. I know that it sounds really cliche but everytime I look at you I travel back to the time when I first saw you. I was sixteen when I first saw you on Instagram and now I am with you,  in love with you. Everytime I find just a way to express that I always love you. I can't imagine my life without you!"

We sat there silently and after some time we returned to my house. Veena was waiting for us to return. This night is the perfect night I could ever experience!!!
____________________________
Hope you all like this part 😘 do vote and comment 😊