Only for You

Ashwati's POV

"Hello" I said as I picked up the call.

"Hey...come to the location that I am sending you right now!" Kamlesh said, leaving me without an option except for "OKAY!"

I tapped on the mobile screen to see the location. It was a street I never heard about. But still I go there. I look around and the street is empty. Not a single person. Not even a dog. I don't know why Kamlesh selected such an isolated place.

Suddenly I could hear someone approach near me. Before I could I turn behind, I felt a hand around my mouth and one hand around my waist. I tried screaming but it only sounded as a small whisper. I tried to move my hands only to discover that it was tied in my back.

I WAS IN A REAL DANGER!

But where's Kamlesh? He had called me here and where the hell is he? Now I need him the most and he's not with me?

Where is he when I need him?

The person Carried me by my waist upto a car. There two more persons standing near the car. The three of them were dressed in same outfits. A black hoodie and black jeans. They had mask over their face. One among the three of them was a girl with hair upto her waist.

For a brief second I thought it was Riya, because she has same hair as her. BUT HOW THE HELL IS THAT POSSIBLE!

The man pushed in the backseat of the car and other guy came and sat besides me. The girl sat on the passenger seat and the guy who picked me up sat in the driver seat.

Gosh!! It's actual KIDNAPPING!!!!

I was continuously praying that someone would rescue me. I felt weak and pale because of my continuous attempt to free myself.

I was praying that Kamlesh would rescue me. I need him!

The car didn't stop for almost an hour or more! I wish I could escape all this. I wish it was a nightmare and I would wake up in my bedroom and ensure myself that it was a bad dream. But it was not!

Suddenly the guy sitting besides me moved forward with a black cloth in his hand. I was Hella terrified looking that. He tied it across my eyes to blindfold me.

When he was doing this I tried to hit him with my elbow in his stomach and it worked! The man groaned in pain holding his stomach. But his voice! It disturbed me. Because he sounded same as Kamlesh.

I didn't know what to do and also I wasn't able to see anything, I couldn't figure out anything that was going around.

Suddenly the car stopped and I heard the door of the car open and close. Someone helped me down the car and held my hands. The same person motioned me to move forward and I did so. Soon we reached to a place and stopped there.

The blindfold on my eyes was removed. I tried to adjust my eyes with the light around. Once I was able to see properly, I saw a big lake. In front of me was a table placed on the ground decorated with roses and candles. There was a pleasing fragrance around. The place was indeed mesmerizing. When I looked around I spotted two tents. The one I watched in the movies.

My hands were freed and the cloth on my mouth was also removed. Still the person was holding me. This time it was the one sitting besides me. I turned around to have a look at the decoration and the lake.

My body felt numb and I couldn't sense anything. I was so scared that my legs felt weak and I felt like I would fell on the ground anytime.

"Ash...." The person said, making me breathless. The voice was none other than Kamlesh's. I turned around and looked at him. He pulled his mask and slowly revealed his face. I can see his face in the faint light of the candles and the moon. I chocked up on my own saliva. I instantly started crying heavily and started hitting him. Not slowly, but really hard.

Kamlesh's POV

Ashwati saw me and started crying profusely. She hit me really hard and then melted in my arms still sobbing. I tried to calm her down. But she was enough terrified for what happened. After crying for almost 5 to 10 mins, she managed to say something.

"Kamlesh...I....I....was...so scar...scared.... why did...you....do this?" She slutterd between the sobs. I couldn't help but give a soothing smile to her. I held her close to my chest. I am damn sure she can hear my heartbeats which is now faster than usual.

I said," It was a prank baby!"

She replied," PRANK!!! SERIOUSLY KAMLESH!!! HOW CAN YOU BE SO CALM!! I WAS SCARED TO DEATH. A HUNDRED OF THOUGHTS WERE RUNNING ON MY MIND! AND YOU SAY ITS JUST A PRANK!!!!" She said shouting really loud.

I again pulled her I a hug and she again started crying.

Soon Abhay and Riya joined us there. First Ashwati didn't noticed them. But when she saw them. She literally started scolding them. And they were laughing at her shamelessly. It fuelled her up more.

"Jao...me tum kisi se baat nahi karungi" she said crossing her arms across her chest and facing away from where we stood.

"I am sorry babe. I know I have scared you to hell, but it was all to give you this surprise!" I said.

She turned and looked at me," Kamlesh, I know and I love you for this. But this was not a surprise. It was KIDNAPPING!!" She screamed again.

"Accha, so you won't forgive?" I asked her making a cute puppy face.

She made a straight face and said," Fuck your cute face! How can I be angry with you!" And smiled making me dead at that moment.

All this while, Riya and Abhishek were behaving like a lovey-dovey couple that they are!

I pulled Ash in a hug and she hugged me back much tighter.

"Aaj ke din yeh gulu gulu khatam karo yaar....I am hungry...let's eat something!" Abhishek whined destroying the Perfect moment that we had.

"Abhishek...whats the problem with you! Hamesha koi romantic moment ke beech me aa jata h!" Ash said making Riya give her a death glare.

"Anyways, let's have dinner! Aren't you hungry?" I asked Ashwati and she nodded her head vigorously indicating a yes. We all giggled at her behaviour.

We all had our dinner and moved to the tents that we have arranged there. Ash cuddled up in my arms and whispered," I love you!" Against my chest. I love her so much!

_______________________________

Hey guys! Hope you like this one!
Thanks riyaa0411 for giving me this idea! Love u babe😂❤