MINE!!

Anushree's POV
The worst and the best part of doing a job is traveling. I have been staying in Mumbai for almost 5 months which really is so so so much for me. Thank god I have my friend here! Otherwise I would be dead till now. I had enough of it.

It's the month of July and IPL finished long ago. I was on my way back to my home when my screen flashed and it displayed"SHUB ❤🙈" Everytime that name flashes on my screen, it brings a smile on my face.

I picked up the call and before I could say anything, he said," Kaha ho tum...kab se call kiye Jaa Raha hu...call kyu nahi utha Rahi ho?"

I replied,"Itne saare sawal ek saath...btw I am in the cab."

He said,"when will you reach... everyone who comes on the floor is staring at me...come quickly!"

I replied," Ohhk baba...I am... wait...what did you said...SHUBMAN...WHERE ARE YOU EXACTLY?"

He replied," Pehle ghar aao..Sab samajh aa jayega!"

I couldn't believe he was in Mumbai and I didn't knew this! This is by far the biggest surprise I have ever got.

My cab moved through the crowded lanes of Mumbai and finally I reached home. And there he was! MY LOVE! MY SHUBMAN GILL! One hand in his pocket and other hand playing with his hair. He is looking so so so hottttt!!!

I moved forward and embraced him in a tight hug. His arms feel like home. I opened and door and switched on the lights.

As soon as we entered, it started raining heavily. The mild breeze were so soothing. I changed into my fav shorts and a loose t-shirt, which was off-shoulder.

We were sitting in hall room talking when suddenly it started raining more heavily and the power was cut of. It was all dark in the room. I quickly lit up a candle and kept it on the table. I could see Shubman's eyes, jawline and lips in the faint light of the candle.

Suddenly he pulled me by my waist giving my back to him. He pulled the collar of the off shoulder t-shirt a bit down and started writing something on my back. I could feel his warm breath across my neck. As soon as he finished writing, I turned to see him. As I saw a permanent marker in his hand, I was scared. God knows what he has written on my back.

I ran to my room and looked myself in the mirror. He had written "MINE" In bold letters. It was big enough that it could be seen through any cut sleeves dress.

Shubman's POV

Anushree looked scared enough when she saw what I have written on her back. She ran to the bathroom, took of her t-shirt, showing her perfectly shaped body. Her hair open, with a strand of hair on her face. Her neck, her shoulder, her back, everything was just so perfect.

I stood at the bathroom door and she started the shower. She was practically rubbing off the word from her shoulder which was really difficult, because her hand wouldn't reach there.

Her actions made me laugh. I let out a small giggle. Hearing that she gave me a death glare.

She said," STOP LAUGHING AND HELP ME!" I couldn't stop laughing looking at her helpless and angry face. She looks so cute. But I had to help her. I moved in the shower and helped her to rub off the words.

Anushree's POV

Shubman was with me, in the shower, in my bathroom, in my apartment! It's already enough for me.

I looked at our reflection in the mirror. All I could see was Shubman. His white t-shirt was wet till now which flaunted his abs.

I turned to look at him. His hair was in a perfect spike and his body looked so hot as the t-shirt was sticking his body. I was continuously staring at him, even though I knew that he was looking at me.

He moved forward and grabbed my bare waist which gave me chills down my spine. He slowly moved forward and leaned to kiss me.

His lips slowly touched my lips and my hand moved on his chest. He held my neck from back and slowly moved to my jawline. My heart was literally out of my chest. My heartbeats faster. He sucked the water of my shoulder and I let out a moan. We were making out in my bathroom. He moved back as I started to take off his t-shirt. He threw it in the side of the bathroom and again pulled me in another kiss.

After some time, he pulled away and smirked at me. By that time I was red as tomato.

I dried myself and wore one of shubman's t-shirt which I had in my wardrobe. It was long enough to cover my thigh.

I moved to the balcony and saw him sitting there with a cup in his hand.

I went in the balcony and took the cup from his hands and kept it aside. I sat on his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck. He snaked his arms around my waist and held me closer. The pouring rain added to our pleasure.

He slowly whispered in my ears, "You will always be MINE! no Matter what! I love u my baby!"
_________________________
I know this one is a bit wild....but hope you like this one loveshubman
Badla le Liya maine😂