1: On my roof

The First Half

Wherein everything seems happy... -Author

Your POV

Anime... my escape from reality. My comfort zone. My excuse. Basically, my everything. Manga as well, actually.

I buy all sorts of merch from my favorite anime shows, like One Punch Man, Naruto, Sailor Moon, Yurii on Ice, etc.

But... my all time favorite anime is Boku no Hero Academia. 75% of my room is filled with posters of them. And by them, I mean my husbandos.

I rewatch their seasons every single week just to not forget the plot before season 4 comes.

I am in the 10th grade where I am currently failing most of my subjects, but I'm still not failing everything.

I don't have friends to talk about my interests, because these days, all they focus on are about trends, fashion, fighting, romance, and their future.

BASICALLY ANIME! ANIME HAS ALL THOSE SMH!

I live alone in my house. My parents are always on business trips, so my relatives visit me from time to time.

And from time to time I mean once a year.

So it's like living alone, but I can handle it. I have the power of God and Anime on my side. (Lol what)

I guess that's my intro for now haha! I'm going back to watching anime and reading manga.

------

Izuku Midoriya's POV

This is bad.

"Oi shitty nerd! Where the fuck is the guy?" Kacchan said. "We've been looking for him for 30 minutes! What a waste of time."

"S-sorry..."

Todoroki-kun patted me on the back. "Don't worry Midoriya."

I nod back to say that I was okay now.

The person we're looking for is someone with a special quirk to transport other people to different universes. This person has been a suspect for 7 years now and all the people that s/he transported came back within a range of 1 - 9 years. 1 year is the earliest and 9 being the latest.

And now it's our job to--

"Found you."

"MIDORIYA!" "DEKU!" They both grab onto my arm. Then...

------

Your POV

2:27a.m.

Ah shit. It's already that late? Just 5 more episodes of Fruit Basket then I can finally watch the newest one!

3:56a.m.

Thud.

What the hell was that?

I hear muffled voices from the roof.

"...SHITTY NERD...!" was all I heard.

Wait... no...

I climb out my window to get to the roof.

I can now hear the voices clearly.

"IT WAS YOUR FUCKING FAULT WE'RE HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE DEKU!"

"Kacchan! Please calm down!"

"HOW CAN I FUCKING CALM DOWN WHEN I KNOW I'M IN A FUCKING ALTERNATE UNIVERSE WITH DEKU AND HALF AND HALF BASTARD!?"

"You can just stay away from us and run away so that you wouldn't know anyone in this universe."

No... fucking... way...

Once I reached the roof... I now saw their faces clearly.

Izuku Midoriya. Shoto Todoroki. Katsuki Bakugou.

On. My. Roof.

Drip.

Oh shit. I'm having a nosebleed.

"OI WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" Shouted Katsuki Bakugou.

"I SWEAR I'M NOT THE GIRL VERSION OF MINETA!" WHAT THE FUCK AM I SAYING?!

More blood was coming out of my nose.

"Umm... miss? You're having a nosebleed." Izuku Midoriya reminded me.

"I think she knows Midoriya." Shoto Todoroki said.

THEY CAN SPEAK ENGLISH! HOLY FUCK!

Then I realized I fainted and they were all trying to wake me up.

I think this is all a dream. I'll wake up in my bed. Go to school. And remember this is all a dream. Yeah.

------

7:30a.m.

Whooo! Best dream ever!

I get up from my bed and--

"AH SHIT, YOU'RE FUCKING STEPPING ON ME, YOU BITCH!"

So it's not a dream.

Drip. Drip. Drip.

Be still my nose.

------

TODO X BAKU X MIDO X READER HERE IT IS! LOL!

DISCALIMER: This story is written by an amateur writer! Please be gentle! All characters belong to Kohei Horikoshi! Art of cover is also not mine!

mkay, I dunno what to say but here. Hope you enjoy the story andddd

Most of the POVs here will be Your POV because... I cant even with all the othersss huhu. It's easier like this. But i'll definitely put the holy trinity's POVs too.

Oh and I cant do third person, only first person. (If you understand good)(no hate of third person tho.its just hard for me)

Hope you enjoy this!

Thanks for reading! ❤❤❤

^^KOKI^^