8: Into the World of Anime and Fanfics

(Y/N)'s POV

"Mm..." Someone moans.

Holy shit wait-

My eyes shot open and noticed that someone was holding me in a spooning position. I didn't dare to look behind who it was, but it would be kind obvious because the only people in the room are Izuku and I. Meaning, Izuku must have fallen from the bed, but didn't realize it and just went with the flow. Then again, wouldn't he feel uncomfortable? He's spooning ME in and Aizawa sleeping bag!

I felt my face heating up when he shifted in his position. He hugs me tighter and nuzzles his head on me.

And I was just there... Looking like a yellow worm... With a red human face... With eyes as wide as Momo's (not Yaoyorozu. The scary one. Don't search it if you're easily scared).

"Izuku... Me... Hug... Spoon... Nuzzle... Sleep... Worm... Moan..." I mutter ever so silently, trying my best not to wake the broccoli.

Then... Izuku whispers, in an unintentional seductive voice...

"Good morning~"

"yEET!" I shout as I roll away from him, and to the door. "YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE TOP- no wait he does, BUT NOT NOW!"

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SO LOUD?!" Katsuki shouts from the other side of the door. "I FUCKING WOKE UP FROM WHAT YOU SAID, MOTHERFUCKER!"

"WELL I'M SORRY, BUT A BROCCOLI IS SEDUCING ME IN HERE!"

"HA?! SHITTY DEKU JUST CAN'T KEEP IS HANDS TO HIMSELF!" Katsuki growls, probably folding his arms.

Wait did he- is he-

"Has Izuku ever touched you?" I asked, emphasizing the word touched.

"HE FUCKING PATS MY SHOULDER! IT'S FUCKING ANNOYING!"

"No, I mean like... Touched you below the belt or-"

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"(Y/N)? Kacchan?" Izuku yawns and rubs his eyes. "Why are you both shouting?"

I unzip myself from the sleeping bag because it was getting hot (*cough*) and I don't want to keep rolling back and forth, I haven't memorized "Rolling Girl" yet.

I sit up form my position an innocently smile at Izuku. "We were just talking about if you and Katsuki ever did the rated 18."

"LIKE I SAID! WE NEVER DID ANYTHING!" Katsuki retorted, banging on the door.

"You know that the door is open right? Stop banging on the precious door, it's going to lose its virginity because of you."

Silence enters the chat.

"Katsuki were you fucking my door?" I said a surprised expression on my face. But then Katsuki opened the door, a blank but deadly look plastered on him. Do you think his furious face is scary? Well, meet emotionless Katsuki Bakugo, 100% effective against (almost) everything! Available now!

"Izuku? Katsuki's scaring me." I said as I turned to look at the broccoli, but Izuku's face was also terrified.

This is what's scary about emotionless Katsuki. You won't know what will happen next.

We then heard slurping sounds behind Katsuki. "Are you all done shouting?" Shoto says casually as he takes another sip from his mug.

"Yeah," I answer him. "What are you drinking?"

"Tea."

"Can you make some for-"

"No."

"Okay then."