15: Blue-

Good luck

Don't worry, nothing... Inappropriate will happen ... I hope...

Anywho, enJoY!

══════◄••❀••►══════

(Y/N)'s POV

"HOLY SHIT EREN AND SHOTO ALSO HAVE THE SAME VOICE ACTOR!" I screech.

Everyone looks at me like I'm some madwoman who just got out of some prison.

I sheepishly chuckled and scratched the back of my head and stuck my tongue out. "I'm sorry. I kinda overreacted a bit."

"No shit, Sherlock," Katsuki huffed. "You didn't kinda overreact, you fucking overreacted."

"I-I KNEW THAT!" 

"Of course you did..."

"dO YOU DOUBT MY WORDS OH KATSUKI BAKUGO?!"

"That masked girl said you were loud, but I didn't think you'd be this loud," Levi says, giving her a disgusted look. He takes a look around the living room. "Is your house as chaotic as your mind?"

I just sort of spaced out and blocked out any sort of sound after realizing that the Levi Ackerman spoke to me, and knowing that he was talking about how messy my place looked. "I WILL CLEAN IT RIGHT AWAY!" Then I immediately stood up but Karma grabbed me by my shirt and pulled me back down to the couch. "Uhhh, Karma? Would you let me stand the fuck up?"

"You didn't let them finish what they were saying," Karma said looking from Levi to me.

"Oh. Sorry, my bad," I chuckled once more.

Levi sighs disappointingly sighs at me. "Damn and we're supposed to protect a brat like her?" He facepalms. "Anyway, someone told us to protect you at all costs because apparently, the end of the world is near. And if you die on our watch, then our dimensions will experience the same disaster that's going to happen here."

Karma and Nagisa exchange surprised glances, but the Holy Trinity stayed silent and clueless.

"Okay, wait a minute," I cupped my chin and tried to process everything that Levi just said. Do they have to protect me? pROTECT ME?!

"SHE'S HYPERVENTILATING!" Izuku shouts and rushes to my room to get my beloved possession to calm me down.

══════◄••❀••►══════

Author's POV/Third Person

As (Y/N) wraps herself in her Aizawa sleeping bag, she calms down bit by bit while Hange tries to calm Levi down.

Karma then speaks to them away from (Y/N)'s earshot. "May I ask who sent you?" 

"W-we were sent here by a girl with a black mask and coat," Armin answers. "I'm assuming you also met her?"

"Yep, along with my friend Nagisa," He points to the blue-haired male. "What were her specific instructions to you all?"

"To protect this one hell of a brat," Levi runs his hand through his hair and clicks his tongue (author-chan imagines it and gets a nosebleed as she writes this). "And our Titans are here and who knows what could happen when they all break loose?"

"I'm guessing that that girl brought you 5 here because she knows that you can kill these so-called Titans?"

Hange nods. "But we don't even know where to start. We also don't have a place to stay."

(Y/N) perks her head up. "You guys can stay here!"

"But this is only a one-story house," Izuku says. "Where else can they stay?"