They Takes Them To Work

Randy & Nikki:
Nikki and Randy an idea to bring Colleen to work to meet her favorite wrestlers. Colleen was excited to meet them. As they went out to the ring for their match they would ask to watch over her.

Roman & Brie:
Roman had an idea to bring Birdie with them and Brie agreed. Birdie was a little shy at first, then opened up as she meets her favorite Naomi.

Finn & Bayley: Aedan were backstage with Finn as Bayley was in a match against Alexa Bliss. Few Superstars had came up talking to Aedan but once he AJ Styles he gets excited and tells he happy he was to meet him.

Dean & Renee:
Everyone had fell in love with DJ. The way he reacts when he around them, even they had told Dean that he would just be like him when he gets older.

Seth & Sasha:
Kassidy wanted to meet her  favorite superstars. Seth and Sasha decided to take her to meet them. When they were in catering Kassidy had spotted Naomi, her eyes brighten and were happy that she finally meet her.

AJ Lee & AJ Styles:
As they got to the Arena for Raw, Kylie were jumping and clapping that she went to with her parents. She even gets to talk, hug, meet, and  gets an autograph from some superstars.

Cm Punk & Becky:
Nolan wanted to his mom wrestle in person. So Cm Punk took him to see one of her matches. When they got backstage they were greeted their friends and meet Nolan saying how cute he was.

Matt & Lita:
It was Jacob 6 birthday. They wanted to surprise him to bring him to work to meet Randy Orton and few more superstars. He  couldn't stop smiling and saying it was the best birthday ever.

Jeff & Trish:
Smackdown was in Jeff's hometown and they decided to take Angel with them. She gets her dad win in action and win Smackdown Tag Team Champions with her uncle Matt. Jeff had brought her in the ring with him as they celebrated their win.

Charlotte & Daniel:
Charlotte decided bring Scarlett to Wrestlemania to watch her father went against Kofi Kingston. As they  were watching she gets meet, Alexa Bliss, Paige and her one of her favorites Carmella.

Naomi & John:
Danielle missing her dad, Naomi would bring her to him in ring. After he won she wanted to go to the ring kiss and hug and says how proud she was of him. They celebrated his win with dinner.

Paige & Sami:
Sebastian were over excited after his parents told him that he would go with them. He wanted to meet Kevin Owens since day one. He never thought he would meet him in person, he was happy couldn't wait to him again.