Fighting In School

Randy & Nikki:
Colleen was at lunch with her friends.When a girl had came up poured milked and laughed as she was walking away. Colleen had got up from where she was seating and walking towards the other girl and says "I need an apology." The girl looking at Colleen up and down beigns  laughing and says "What are you gonna do about it." Birdie snapped and begin to attacking her. The other girl tries to fight back but couldn't.

Roman & Brie:
Birdie were at her locker when a girl came up pushed her into the lockers. The girl kept bullying and pushing Birdie until she had enough and punched her in the face. As she fells to the floor Birdie began to punching her.

Finn & Bayley:
Aedan were on the bus talking to his friends until a boy were joking about his parents. Aedan were upset and stood up and the boy looked at him "What is your problem? I'm going to get suspended from school, and you going to lose in a fight in front of everyone. Sit down." He said shoving him and he wouldn't stop, so Aedan started to punch the boy a few times as the other kids trying to break it up.

Dean & Renee:
DJ were playing basketball with some of his classmates and a group of boys were playing football. A boy ended up throwing the football at DJ face and ending up with a busted lip. He were upset and ended up tackling him.

Seth & Sasha:
Kassidy were called names and had things thrown at her by a girl who were bullying her. When class ended Kassidy were walking towards her locker and were punched and pushed to the floor. Then few seconds later Kassidy got up and begin to jump on top  of her and started punching.

AJ Lee & AJ Lee:
One of Kylie's friends were being picked about her looks and how she dresses,  she begin to crying. Kylie have have had enough of  see her friend getting picked on finally up for her and begin  yelling and attacks her.

Cm Punk & Becky:
Nolan had punched another kids nose because he were mean to him, but the boy wasn't backing down, pushed and punch Nolan back in the face. Nolan had shove him to a wall and started hitting him.

Matt & Lita:
Jacob had baseball practice and one kid on his that he didn't like had him with the baseball. He didn't say sorry, he just looked laughs and began to practice once more. Jacob were mad finally tackled him yelling and punching him.

Jeff & Trish:
Angel were walking down the hallway with books in her hands. Her bully bumped into her and made her books fell to the floor.  "What is your problem."  She says looking at her getting upset. "First I don't like weak b*tches like you, and secondly I don't see why your boyfriend seeing in you." The girl said pushing her to the lockers. Angel were very upset and started punching and punching the girl in the face.

Charlotte & Daniel:
Scarlett was doing her work and a girl was throwing a piece of paper at her and pulling her hair. "Can you stop." She says looking at her. "No." She says still throwing paper pulling her hair. "WOULD YOU STOP" Scarlett said angry. "Make me" she said. Scarlett stood up walking towards her and began to attacking her.

Naomi & John:
Danielle were in the gym talking to her friend Chole when a boy named Austin came up interupting them by making inappropriate comments to Danielle, making her and Chloe uncomfortable. Chloe told  Austin to cut it out, but keeps taunting Danielle with rude comments. Danielle wasn't having it and happy with the comments, so Danielle went up Austin started shouting before attacking him.

Paige & Sami:
A boy were picking with Sebastian, kicking, hitting, shoving him to the ground. As the kids was surrounded as Sebatian began  attacking and punching him in the face. As the teachers was pulling Sebatian of him, the boy started crying left running.