Bio

Name: Jiku No Kami
Appearance: Jiku rests at a height of 2.75 ft(due to his semblance), with short pitch black, messy hair with red eyes. He wears a tattered cape(similar to Qrow), a dark grey hoodie that goes down to his knees and baggy black shorts. He walks around barefoot.
Weapon/s:
Judgement:

({Weapon Type: Revolver} {Unique Skill: Bullets won't stop until it hits it

({Weapon Type: Revolver} {Unique Skill: Bullets won't stop until it hits it. Doesn't reload but has a cooldown of 10 seconds before being able to fire again.})

Pawasodo:

({Weapon Type: Long Sword} {Unique Skill: Can fly to Jiku when he is disarmed

({Weapon Type: Long Sword} {Unique Skill: Can fly to Jiku when he is disarmed. With each successful hit it produces twice as much damage but resets when streak is broken. This stacks so if Jiku hits you once normal damage, twice is 2x damage, three hits is 4x damage, 4 hits is 8x damage and so on.})
Aura Colour: Grey
Semblance: Space and Time Control(This allows Jiku complete control of Time and Space itself. Abilities include Stop Time, Slowing Down Time, Speeding Up Time, Time Loops, Time Travel, Teleportation, Portals, Force-Fields, Flight, Intangibility,Dimension Hopping, Dimension Creation. Dimension Creation allows for Jiku to create his very own dimension in which he is God there. In his own dimension he can do whatever he wants, create whatever he wants, basically he cannot be defeated in there. He can also create dimensions inside of dimensions, or dimensions inside of those dimensions, the possibilities are endless. While he cannot take anything out of his dimension, others can go in and train, so if someone were to enter one of his dimensions they could train in there and get stronger which would retain as they come out. This however does not apply to Jiku as he is God in that dimension. To the no taking anything out of the dimension, there are a few loopholes but I'm not going to say them. Another drawback is that the initial action, like stopping time, is taxing it doesn't take any more Aura to maintain. Jiku is lucky that he as an absurd amount of Aura, more than even Jaune, otherwise it might be a problem. The only abilities he is aware of at the moment is Stopping Time, Slowing Down Time, Flight, Intangibility, Dimension Hopping(only partially anyway), Dimension Creation, Teleportation and Portals. The way he keeps his weapons is that he's created a dimension to hold them)
Personality: Carefree, sometimes childish, cares for his friends, likes drinking from his flask(filled with an unknown liquid), hates bullies, hates being called short(in a mocking way)