Third Person POV

"I can't believe you set me up on a blind date." Charlotte complains, rolling her eyes. The boys had gone out for the day, leaving her with the girls. And Penny had just told her that she had taken the liberty to set the blonde girl up on a date. Charlotte hadn't told Zach, as she wanted to tell him in person. "You'll enjoy it. I promise." Penny says, dragging her upstairs. Charlotte rolls her eyes. She wishes she could tell Penny that she has a boyfriend and she'd rather go on a date with him. Instead she bites her tongue and lets her friend drag her to their room. In her room, all the other girls are waiting, ready to help her get ready for the date. They shove Charlotte into the bathroom, requesting her to take a shower. Charlotte sighs as the door closes behind her. She strips out of her pajamas and turns the shower on. She lets the warm water run over her hair and body, letting herself relax. She washes her hair and body, shaving everything so Penny doesn't yell at her. "It's almost been an hour! Hurry up!" Kylie exclaims, poking her head in. Charlotte turns the water off and wraps a towel around her body. She steps into her bedroom and is immediately thrown into a whirlwind of hair, makeup and clothes. By the time they all finish, it's going on six thirty. Charlotte is in a fitted, floor length, royal blue dress with a slit on her left leg. She has on heels covered in silver glitter and holds a matching clutch. She has on diamond stud earrings, a simple diamond choker and bracelet, and the ring Zach gave her. Her hair is tied back into a low bun, resting on the right side. Her makeup is simple, minus her eyes. She has on a silver and black smokey eye, making her blue eyes pop. The girls have gone downstairs, giving Charlotte time to collect herself. She takes a few deep breaths before stepping out of the room, where she's met with Daniel. "You're in on this whole date thing too?" She asks, nerves growing in her stomach. Daniel nods. "You'll be fine. We don't expect anything to come from this." Daniel says, hooking her arm with his.

He leads her down the stairs where everyone else waits. The girls stand proud, happy how Charlotte looks. The boys almost fall over, their eyes wide at the girl they call a little sister. "Nope. I was okay with this date until Charlotte came downstairs. You look too grown up." Jonah says, shaking his head. Charlotte chuckles at the oldest boys antics. "What he meant to say is that you look absolutely gorgeous." Corbyn says, nudging Jonah. Charlotte blushes and wipes her hand on her dress. "Are you ready for this date?" Daniel asks. Charlotte shrugs. "I don't have much of a choice so let's just get it over with." She says. Daniel leads her to a car and he drives her to the mystery location. Besides Zach, Charlotte is the closest to Daniel. So the car ride was nothing less than fun. The duo sang along to the radio, laughter causing them to mess up lyrics and timing. As they pull up to the restaurant, Daniel gives her specific instructions for before and after the date. He also promises that either he or another boy will be waiting to take her home after. Charlotte thanks him and steps out of the car. Daniel doesn't leave until she is safely inside the doors. She approaches the hostess and repeats what Daniel has told her to say. The hostess smiles and leads her to a table in the back. What Charlotte didn't expect was the person already sitting there. "Zach?" Charlotte asks, meeting the eyes of her boyfriend. "Charlotte? What are you doing here?" Zach asks. Charlotte sits down and shakes her head. "They really want us to be together." She says. "Our friends actually set up a date for us to go on, hoping something would come from it. If only they knew." Zach says. Charlotte chuckles. "Well we have to get them back." She says. Zach smirks. "Wanna ditch their date idea and have our own?" He asks. Charlotte nods. They stand up and walk out of the restaurant, the hostess calling after them. They eventually call an Uber and go to McDonald's, getting their weight in food. Both of their phones are vibrating like crazy, their friends wanting answers to millions of questions. They both stick their phones in Charlotte's bag, effectively ignoring them. With McDonalds in hand, they head to the beach. Zach buys a couple blankets from a surf shop and together they sit under the moonlight with their picnic.