♡☾0.76

Angst/ in your feels //lol it did to me// imagine
Wrd goal 900+
Wrds typed 1502
//srry!!!//
Chenle × Y/n

I laid there staring at the ceiling reminiscing the whole scenario over and over again, “I've loved you for the longest of time”. Those words repeat to me varies times as his face changes to shock as if he gotten shot in the heart…

“I can't…”, I spoke out. Heat steamed my eyes making it burn and warm fluid fell to the sides of my temples.

I shake my head slowly, “I can't… go to school again knowing I-”, quietly whispered to myself, “confessed.”.

I jump out of bed, knowing my obstacles are going to block me but, it won't. I grabbed my clothing getting ready and head out.

×☁×

I walked into the classroom and sat down in my seat. Staring at the desk I pull out my items that I need for the class period. The teacher, knowing I'm always here but, with...him she frowned at my loneliness.

“Where's Chenle, y/n”, Mrs. Kim stated worryingly. I looked up at her blank faced, “I do not know…”, I said softly. She pursed her lips as if she's trying to answer a question on a pop quiz.

“Why is that? Is he sick or something?”  

“No”,

“Umm is it because-”, I halt her by giving her a certain look to stare at me in sadness and awe.

She realized and only said, “oh...you know um friends can have arguements too and such like any other relationship, y/n...I hope you feel better”, she spoke with calmness in her tone.

I nod at her in agreement, “I hope I do too”,

×☁×

When he sat next to me it was the same old feelings:

coldness, loneliness, regret, confusion, and fear, that one of us will slip up and mess up more of our friendship.

The bell finally rang, picking up my things in a sweep, I ran off like a marathon to the gate, to freedom.

I heaved and weased on to relax my breathing until, I seen them. On a pole by the school, hugging.

I want to vomit over that so bad but, I had better things to do than to look at him and her pecking each others lips. I walk past by, not looking back at them. I felt eyes on me but, I ignored knowing that I knew who pairs of eyes are staring and glaring at me.

×☁×

Making it to home, I smiled in bliss and head to the door. I put my hand on the knob twisting it, open it but, closed with a heavy weight. My eyebrows knit at that, I look on the center of the door to see it is and it's a male's hand on it.

It better not be who I think it is…, turning around I seen him, Chenle frowning down at me due to height difference.

He put his other hand on the door, trap me in with his arms, “it's been two weeks”, he states coldly.

“Oh two weeks that I ummm ignored you, Zhong?”, I spoke with the same energy.

“Why you haven't been talking to me, you would've by now, right?”, he asked assuming his predictions were right.