Villains and Heroes! 💉

Deku POV

I couldn't believe it.

In less than two months, these guys already had the manpower to attack UA High School again?! It was near next to impossible to gather so much manpower in such short time. And why would they attack UA again? These guys are dangerous!

When I went to gather the other students, some dark force grabbed me by the leg and forced me down the black portal the villains had come through. My breath escaped from my lungs, and all the strength from my body was disappearing. When only my head was visible, my eyes started watering as Shigaraki said, smiling:

"You're my toy now."

Mob POV

I woke up, in a white room, to an old lady kissing me on the cheek. Startled, I fell off the gurney, only to hear Ritsu's laughter and his brilliant smile.

"Brother! You're awake!" Ritsu grinned.

"Oh. Hey Ritsu." I tried to sit down, but my head hurt. "What happened?"

"I don't know. I found you beside a broccoli-headed student."

<<Broccoli.....headed...? Could he be talking about Deku?>>

"Oh. His name is Izuku Midoriya. He's my classmate."

"Do you—" The conversation was interrupted by an explosion and people screaming. Everything went silent after a minute. Then the intercom began to work, proyecting Present Mic's voice, saying:

"Atention all students and personnel. Sophomore Izuku Midoriya has gone missing. I repeat,"

"Izuku Midoriya had gone missing."

Ritsu POV

No. This couldn't be happening.

While I was lazying around, talking to my brother, a student was kidnapped? How shameful of me.

Why can't I help anybody?

"Ritsu. . ."

"Yes, brother?"

"Help them please. My head hurts. I think I need to lie down—" His head propped to the pillow.

I stood up from my chair. I took off my overcoat, and rolled up my sleeves. Confidently, I strolled over my brother's gurney.

"I will do this. For you, brother."

Todoroki POV

I couldn't believe it.

I lost to him. Again. And he wasn't even into the fight. . . I could tell he was just playing with me. Not only did he defeat me, but he took Midoriya along with him too. How embarrassing.

I hated him. At first I felt sorry for him; the training he went under wasn't fair. Of course, Dad didn't mind, because that just meant I was next.

I ran. I ran towards that portal, my breath shaking with every step. Liquid trickled down my face, but I didn't know if it was sweat or tears. He walked backwards towards the portal and he said, "See you. . . brother."

<<That fool. He could have what he wanted if he had just endured a little longer. . . but no. The scum cried his way onto villainy. Disgusting. Nothing but a bug wasting his powers. These are the worst type of villains. . . The ones I'd wish never existed in the first place.>>

He isn't important right now. My top priority is Midoriya. He is missing, and if the villains even dare to get on scratch on him, I will make them pay with their lives for hurting my friend.

NEXT CHAPTER
Todoroki and Ritsu are about to recklessly risk their lives to save Izuku Midoriya. Meanwhile, Mob is still passed out. Deku is being offered to join the League of Villains. Will Todoroki and Ritsu save him? Will Mob wake up? Will Deku betray his beliefs in exchange for keeping his life? Stay tuned. The jouney's not over yet.

____________________________________

Guys sorry, if I take a while to upload these chapters. I just finished school, and I'm so extremely tired! Luckily, I think I managed to pass my grade (kidding I'm an A and B student).

To the ones who haven't finished school: I wish you luck! Don't give up! It's just right around the corner! (Unless you live in United States and finish in June. . . I think they finish in June. . .?)

Anyways, good luck!

Low quality pics are the best :)