My Hero! Endgame🌟

Mob POV

I did it.

I defeated All For One.

Now, only one evil spirit remains.

When I exorcised All For One, I certainly thought we would have a death match or something. I didn't expect that it would be that easy. I walked through the white hallways of the hospital, feeling as empty as the environment.

I couldn't even give him a choice. What if he had some common sense in his heart? No. . .stop it Mob. A worldwide-known villain doesn't suddenly change his mind like that. But it couldn't have hurt to try. . .

I exited All For One's room, my head down so no one could see me. As I clicked the elevator button, I heard the heart monitor's flatline and the doctors talking aggressively in the background trying to revive the lost patient. Not everyone can be saved.

Deku POV
I was freaking the heck OUT.

When Todoroki reacted like that, I just wanted to run up to him and hug him, especially at the Mom part. Who knew he hid so much emotion inside. . . He must be really mad at me.

I just can't believe that I actually got away with the whole "oh, I'm a villain now!" thing. I didn't know I was that good of an actor. I was really scared of the villains, but right now, I'm more scared of my friends. I don't even know if I even deserve to call them that anymore.

The thing is, when Mob talked to Ritsu, he said it REALLY LOUD. So, I have been exposed, and it has been over five minutes, and no one has talked.

So I started. "Um, guys. I'm really sorry." Everyone looked at me. I bet I looked weird, since I wasn't acting like a silent psycho. We were outside of the stadium, in the same place where Todoroki talked to me in private.

"I really couldn't think of anything else." I kneeled and hug my knees putting my head there.

Iida talked now. "Look Midoriya, no, Izuku. . . I think we're all glad that you're back, right?" Everyone nodded. "But, how are you so good at acting?"

I was confused. "Wait— how do you all believe me?"

"You little shit." Bakugo snarled. "You're the dumbest person in the world. You couldn't possibly join the villains. . . you're too fanboy and happy to be one."

"Um. . . thanks?"

"Bakugo! You could've said it nicer! But yeah, as he says, we know you'd never join them. We're glad to have you back." Kirishima explained.

Kaminari asked, "DUDE YOUR ACTING SKILLZ ARE L-I-T!!! Like, how do you do it?"

"Oh, um, I just acted like the villains I see on TV. I still don't know how you guys actually bought it."

Todoroki pushed Bakugo out of the way. Bakugo looked like he was going to scream at him but decided not to.

"Midoriya. This. Was this your acting?" He pointed at me. I probably looked like a completely different person.

"Y—Yeah."

He hugged me. "Good." And just like that, he pulled away, and left from the room, leaving me with a shocked face and many questions.

As Todoroki left, Mob teleported in at the same time.

"Deku!" he said, and ran up to me.

"You're not actually considering the villain thing are you?"

"Um, no. I thought you said you could read my mind, right?"

"Yeah, but. . ." He sighed. "It's okay! Nevermind, I was thinking of something else. Don't worry about me!"

"O—oh. Okay."

Mob POV

I turned around and left, only to feel a hand touch me. I turned around and to my surprise it was Ritsu.

"Nii- san, what was that about?"

"Didn't you feel it?"

"Deku is a possible evil spirit."

____________________________________

Hey! So this is the last chapter...did you like it? Don't forget to vote!🌟

Also, I don't think I'll make a part 2 out of this. However, do you have any anime crossovers you'd like to see! Leave it below in the comment section.

Thanks for reading! PLUS ULTRA!!!