Between Chapter 24-25

Hey another update!

Yes, last chapter was supposedly the final chapter. However, if you're curious to know what happened between those couple months while Jax and Skye were in the hospital you'll see.

Also this chapter will mostly revolve around Eliza since she's the one who is not in a coma and is seeing all this for herself.

Also I had little time to come up with last names so please don't judge.

~

"Breaking News: Doctor Morgan Terry found dead in the local church! What's more is the other two bodies, identified to be Skye Mare and Jax Barné were also found almost dead in the same church!"

That's what Eliza watched on the News in the hospital waiting room, waiting for someone to tell her she could come in and see her sister.

"The Doctor seemed to be the cause of Miss Mare and Mr. Barné almost dying. According to the finger prints found on the gun and the wounds on the body."

"Yes, that's what the police said and we shouldn't misjudge them. Also what happened to the other two people found at the church?"

"Ah, yes. The young girl, Eliza Mare was taken into the hospital as well, her arm was shot and it possibly hit a bone. Meanwhile, the reverend appeared fine."

"And what does the reverend and Miss Mare say about this whole ordeal?"

"That information appeared to be classified by the medical staff and the police who questioned them. Also, speaking of the Mare family, the parents: Michael and Amber Mare, were brought into jail."

"Really, how come?"

"They has abused their daughters and each other, and even more news is that the husband has been selling illegal drugs."

"I see... they've been doing really shady things, and that man even was a cop. And the woman was supposedly a friendly neighbor to all... such a shame..."

"Miss Eliza Mare?" Someone said, which snapped Eliza away from the tv.

"That's me..." She muttered.

"You can see your sister now." The nurse said, walking out of the hospital room.

"Okay... thank you..." She mumbled, walking into her sister's secluded room.

Skye had man vital monitoring mechanisms on her body. Her heart rate monitor was slow as well... but it was still beeping at a consistent pace.

Eliza sat in the chair beside her sister. "Hey, Skye... how are you?" The young blonde mumbles. "I know you probably can't hear me... but that's okay... as long as you're still alive, it's all okay..."

She sighed a bit and continued talking. This was hard for her, but she continued. "I don't know how Jax is, I know you're probably really worried about him. I'll visit him after. When the idiot gets up I'll give him a big smack to the head for making you worry... for making us all worry, actually... I'll have to give you one too... you're worrying me a lot..." She laughed softly.

"I feel weird saying this, but I like having all three of us together, we're like a family. A weird one, but a family nonetheless. I like when we laugh together. I like whenever we spent holidays at Jax's apartment together. This past year has been weird, and cruel... but it was fun..."

"Whenever you talk about Jax or are with him, you always turn get so bright, your eyes, expression, personality, everything, it's the same with him... I wish you two would stop being dense already and just see you guys were made for each other."