12.

Alecia's P.O.V.

Is it too late? Will he let me?

I thought regretting what I did to Nash. I do really love him. It's complicated.

I stepped out of my bed. 9:02. I've been think about him for about two hours. We finally have Magcon today. I'm gonna accept to go out with him afterwards. I walked over to my dresser with a mirror. I straightened my hair with 5 skinny strands of loose curls on top. I got a burn but my hair hid it. Matt walked in as I burned my self.

"Nice hickey." he said almost giggling.

"Oh c'mon u saw what happened! why are u in here? get out!" I said not yelling for hayes is usually asleep this time. Btw I'm rolling my eyes. Then he walked out.

Anyway, I put on light Aqua high waisted shorts and a hot pink with a light pink tie die crop top that says love with a heart o. I paired them with my galaxy vans and put my hair up in a side fishtail. Clara had a similar outfit. we had planned it. Her high waisted shorts were mint green. Her shirt had light purple and and even lighter purple instead of pink and it says peace with a peace sign in the peace. She had Galaxy vans with a side fishtail on the other side of her head than mine.

I was gonna agree to Nash's question after Magcon today. When we got there, we did a bunch of dances, like lipgloss, Harlem Shake, the Burny, Cotton-eyed joe, and we did a bunch of those songs where the person says what to do.

Then shawn, Jack and Jack, Taylor and Dillon, and Jacob sang some songs, shawn sang life of the party,the Jacks sang tides, Taylor and Dillion sand buck wild, and Jacob sang you're perfect. there was time left so we didn't know what to do. So we asked each other questions about ourselves and random things.

"Okay Matt you ask first." Jack j said.

"Taylor, who was the first person to do x-rays?"

"Oh come on you know I don't know this." He replied.

"Anyone else know?" Matt asked.

Me Clara and Hannah Looked at each other with a sly face.

"Marie Curie!" we said simultaneously.

Everyone but Matt looked at us like, ew smart people! Then that's exactly what they said. Everyone laughed, even us. Finally more questions were asked, then we walked outside to see the people readying to get our autograph. I felt like time dragged by forever. I just wanted to be with Nash. When it was over we stood up but Clara stopped me.

"Ok what the problem with you and Nash?!?!" she asked me with arms crossed and lips pursed.

"What'd Ya mean?" I asked clueless. The one problem with best friends is that they know your lying.

"O come on why'd Ya turn him down?!?!" she asked still looking mad.

"Cuz we're just friends." I replied as truthful as I could.

"Really? 'Best friends' don't look at each other like that.😏"

I blushed. I pushed away from her and walked to Nash. I kissed him on the cheek.

"What was that for?" he asked blushing then looking guilty and embarrassed for it.

"Hey Nash..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm evil! Cluffhanger!