Chapter 26: Ease the pain

Tati!? *michael says with big eyes* Yes, silly give me a hug! *michael stands up and hugs her* it's been a long time Tati... *she nods* it really has.. *tati says looking at michael smile* So Tati, what are you doing here? *tati looks at michael with her eyebrows raised* I could ask you the same thing?! Haha *michael chuckles* The guys wanted to get me out the house, it's kinda a guys night out I guess.. *michael shrugs* Why you not sitting with your friends then? *tati asks* They don't want to talk about my problems, they just want some nasty ass stripper dancing all over them *michael takes a shot and drinks it whole* You know how that goes... Oh I see... So, how's your wife kristen? And your daughter! I see her all the time on tv she's adorable.. *michael asks the bartender for another drink* Yes, I love my little princess to death.. *he looks down and takes another whole shot* You alright michael? *tati looks at michael questionably* Yea I'm.. I'm hanging in there... Waiter 1 more please! *tatiana eyes gets huge as she watch michael gulp down liquor like there's no tomorrow*

You already had two glasses! Take it easy... *tati says worried* I'll be alright Tati.. *bartender hands michael the drink, Tati takes it away* You know michael, someone once told me to smile no matter how hard things get, and that to never let anything tear me down *michael glances at Tati with one of his eyebrows up* I told you that Tati..

I know michael that's why you need to take your own advice right now *michael puts his head in his hands* I don't know what I did wrong Tati, I really don't *michael starts to cry* Oh michael.. *tati rubs his back* Come on mikey, let's get outta here, this isn't a place to talk at *michael nods* You wanna come to my place or..?

Yea we can go to your place Tati, mines is a mess right now.. *michael laughs but is very serious* alright then come on... *michael and Tati walks out the strip club*