Chapter 36: Love

*Kristen eyes gets full of tears, she grabs him tight into a hug* Michael... *she says silently in his ear* Oh baby... *he says back holding her tighter* I didn't know... You were coming *kristen says crying*

I know baby, as soon as mother called and told me you really did end your contract I jumped straight on the plane to come get my girl... *they are now looking into each other's eyes* Kiss me... *michael grabs her close to him and softly grabs her face, he then places his lips on hers, kristen knees start to become weak, and she wraps her arms around his neck* Damn... *michael says in a very deep sensuous voice, kristen brings him back to her lips* I love you *she says looking into his eyes, she then places his hand on her stomach, he looks at her confused, kristen smiles* Your gonna be a daddy again michael.. *michaels eyes gets bigger than life, he picks up kristen overjoyed* Yes!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna be a father again kristen?! Yes!!!!!!!! *kristen smiles looking at Michael's face of excitement* I love you so much michael... *she caresses his cheek* I want to love you all night long baby... I can't control myself no longer... It's been too long kristen... I need you.. Now! *he says lifting kristens dress over her head, he quickly picks her up and lays her across the bed, kissing her from her lips all the way down to her sexy red lace panties*