Chapter 35: One suprise too many

*kristen is very happy in the decision she has made, she knows her family is more important than anything else.. On the way home she stopped at the pharmacy to pick up a pregnancy test, she takes a long nap and wake up realizing she has dinner with elijah at 8, she jumps up to go pee and take the pregnancy test, then jumps in the shower* What should I wear tonight? Damn time went by fast! *she jumps out to explore her closet* hmmmm... No, no, no, ew why do I have this! No *shes throwing and picking stuff out of her closet* This..... Is gorgeous! *kristen picks out a black silk dress that michael bought her awhile back, and she throws on her red heels* Now this is cute.. *she goes in the bathroom to let down her long brown hair and she adds curls in it to make her hair more voluminous, kristen reaches for her red lipstick and looks over at the pregnancy test* Oh my god...... *she covers her mouth with her hand* I'm.... I'm..

*theres a sudden knock at the door, kristen looks over at the clock and notices it's only 7 o'clock* Who is it???? *theres complete silence* Who is it?? *she repeats then goes to open the door*

Wow, guess you knew I was coming huh girl?

*kristen mouth suddenly drops*