Chapter 1.

Janai's POV
-

"Ahhhhhhhhhh! Why today?! Why today?!", I screamed to the top of my lungs. Just then, my older sister Brenausea walked in. 'What's wrong now peasant?' 'I have NO clothes to wear and you know I start school today!!! And I'm not a peasant!', they yelled at each other.

'So what do you want Janai?', she then asked calmly. 'I would appreciate it if you'd let me borrow some clothes.', 'NO!' 'Please? Its only for today and I'll wash everything when I get home.' 'Alri--' 'THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK! YO---' HEY! Don't you ever cut me off in your life! Got it?', Brenausea snapped. 'Sorry Bre and thank you so much.' 'You're a pain in the a** but I'll do anything for you.' 'Really? Th- th- thank you Bre' "No problem. Go and grab some clothes and get ready for school. I don't want to wake mom." 'Okay. Thank you again. I love you so much!' 'Love you more!' they both giggle 'Okay I'll go get ready now.' 'Okay, hurry up though. You still have to eat breakfast.' 'Alright.'

I went upstairs to the bathroom to take a shower. I turned the water on and hopped in. All of a sudden, I slip and fall. I screeched.....

To be continued... AGAIN, SORRY! ❤(it gets better later in the story)