Chapter 2.

Brenausea ran in and screamed because there was so much blood everywhere 'WHAT HAPPENED J!? WHAT DID YOU DO?!' 'NOTHING! OWWWWW! I was just taking a shower then slipped out of nowhere!' 'WELL ARE YOU OKAY?!?!', Brenausea said while hyperventilating. 'CAN YOU STOP HYPERVENTILATING AND GET ME A PARAMEDIC?!' 'OKAY! Okay..... I'm calm.'

'Good........NOW GET ME A DOCTOR DANGNABIT!' 'OKAY! STOP SHOUTING!' 'Hippocrate.' 'Sorry, stop yelling.' 'GET A DANG DOCTOR BRENAUSEA! WE DON'T HAVE THE TIME FOR THIS!' 'OKAY.......*dialing 911* *ringing* Hello? Yes my sister fell in the tub and there's blood everywhere! Please help!' 'Okay ma'am. What's your address?' '1328700 Lamebiwol Lane' 'Okay, we'll be right there.' 'Thank you. PLEASE HURRY! ITS GETTING WORSE!' *hangs up*.

'They're on their way J.' 'Good.'

(paramedics arrive)

'Get me some gauzes and peroxide stat!', an alert, calm, soothing, and soft voice said.

'Wh- wh- who are you?', Janai says while losing her vision from dizziness and all the blood loss.

'Oh no! She won't have amnesia will she?', Brenausea says with a very worried look on her face.

'She'll be fine, I know she will.', the paramedic said while staring at Janai's face.

Janai then smiled from his warm touch and voice.

Sooner or later Janai was in a deep sleep and wasn't going to wake up for a few days. 'Just check on her every hour to make sure she's not breathing funny okay?', the paramedic said while still holding Janai in his warm arms and then he kissed her. 'Thank you Mr. Ummm.........Mr. ummm', Brenausea said while looking for a name tag. 'Michael. Just call me Michael.', he said. 'When Janai wakes up, give her my number.', Michael said while smiling. 'Okay, sure.', Brenausea said slowly. 'Thanks. A lot.' 'No problem Mike......oh sorry I mean Michael.', Brenausea said while blushing from embarrassment. 'It's okay. Really. That's one of my nicknames anyways.', he said then giggled and chuckled at the same time. Brenausea just playfully grinned then the paramedic team left. Brenausea carried her sister to her bed and lie her down staring at her. She smiled. She then laid down next to her and fell slowly asleep.

Sorry again for short chapters! I think of this from the top of my head so it takes a while.

Leave comments, share, vote, follow whatever. :-)

Love,

            EternalMJFan