Chapter 7.

Janai's Porch- 9:15p

Michael's POV
-

'Oh my lord Jesus this girl is perfection.' I'm just standing here, staring at her in awe. Her medium length, brown curly hair, caramel skin, plump lips, big beautiful hazel eyes...I hope I'll be able to control myself. I notice that she has on a sheer layered navy blue space kind of dress. It was tight on her small but very noticeable curves. By now, we've been staring at each other for 15 minutes and I realize she has a little drool on her bottom lip. I chuckle and clear my throat. "Janai?"

Janai's POV
-

I'm still staring at this man's beauty! 'How is it possible for someone to look that good?' I question myself as he snaps me out of my daze by saying my name. "Hu- What?" I say slightly frightened. He chuckles while looking at me. That is the most beautiful smile I've ever seen...and the most perfect laugh I've ever heard.

I go back in a daze but is quickly snapped out by Michael calling my name a bit louder. I stand up straight and fix myself. "Im sorry, yes?" I say sweetly. "Sweetie, you have a bit of drool on your bottom lip." 'He called me sweetie! Oml!!' I giggle and he takes one step up on my porch steps and wipes the drool from my lip then steps back down. My face begins to flush tomato red. Once again, he chuckles the chuckle of perfection.

Next, I watch as he pulls put a small bouquet of flowers. "Uh, these are for you." I take them gently from his hands to smell and examine them. I see that there are multicolored roses and they all smell different; this was so sweet of him. "O-oh... Thank you Michael. No one has ever done this for me before; I appreciate it." "You're welcome, sweetie. Maybe I could be a lot of your firsts."

After he said that, i couldnt help but to blush then have another mind freak out. 'He called me sweetie!!! Again!!! But....what if he calls other girls sweetie; it wouldn't be special anymore. And how could this man be single? He's pure perfection. Oh no.... What if he has a girl at home? *sighs* I'm not gonna ask. He seems like a gentleman and wouldn't do something like to hurt people.' After my thinking I invite him in with a small, but welcoming smile.

Michael's POV
-

She just invited me in with the most flawless smile ever. I walk up to to the door and insist she goes first; its proper manners for a man to let a female go first. "Ladies first, Janai." I flash a sweet smile as she walks into her tan- themed, spacey living room. I follow behind her slowly as she turns around to say something.

"Welp, here it is Michael, my home; although you've seen it before." She giggles again. Her giggle reminds me of my little sister Janet and our memories as smaller children. I continue to smile as she pulls me to the couch by my wrists; I just go with the flow.

Janai's POV
-

I can feel his soft skin in my hands as I pull him by his wrists to my couch. 'I want to know if the rest of his body is as soft as his hands. I mean, I'm not like that or anything but I can't help my RARE sexual thoughts around him. This man is a fine piece of chocolate!' As I resume back to reality I notice that he's looking at my medium-sized breasts. Here I am, blushing again when I wave my hand in front of his face. "Hey! I'm up here!" He shakes his head and comes from his deep daze.