Chapter five: confession

As Tomiwo look to seno face he saw the beautiful smile that he make. And Tomiwo might fall in love with her. But it might be not enough he proceed it with a smile back too.

"What is it? Is there something on my face?" Asked by seno

No, no I think umm... You look cute when you smile..." A shy Tomiwo said

POV: Tomiwo

We  end up In every food Spot and Im the one who pays for it. But it's okay,  as long as I see her sparkling laugh at me. Surrounding people Call us a "couple"  so We Have Agreed on a Bet that Everytime someone calls us that, I will share a secret or she will share hers if people don't.  My Brain gets Lewd thoughts from it But it's probably me getting excited. If I win this time  I will ask her if she has had  crush or a boyfriend so i should Grab The Chance I get.

"Hey, what's your name?" As seno asked.

"Ohh.. right I didn't tell you.. hehehe my name is Tomiwo dakashi nice to meet you." As Tomiwo said it bravely.

"Well, Tomiwo wanna come to the fireworks with me?" Request by seno with a sparkling smile.

I got so frustrated, when she said that. In a loser guy like me but now I got the chance to get close to her. But an unexpected flyer person bump in into our conversation.

"Hey, you two you're couples right? Wanna go to the dating Booth its a discount for a couple like you!" Said the energetic person.

I got scared, I've remember the bet we made. And now I got to face my faith.

"Ohh that yes we are couple. Hey! Tomiwo wanna join me at the booth?"

Im just shocked on what she do. But I saw her sweet blank face. And replied with a smile back to her, with a nod. And said to myself this day was the happiest, I hope so.

END OF POV: Tomiwo

Thirty minutes left till the fireworks start. And Tomiwo let his feeling's to love seno and confess to her right at the, fireworks. A crowed people enjoying, couples kissing and lastly a undeveloped like them.

"You know I wish he was like you, always by my side, treat me like a child. And maybe stare at me pervertedly hahahaha." As seno said.

"Umm hahaha like me? I guess you've got the wrong idea." A laughing Tomiwo replied.

Tomiwo got a bad feeling if she was talking. A topic with her cush or
boyfriend.

"Yes, but a little ideal man I want."

"Umm.. by the way I wanna tell you something."

"Hmm? What is it?"

"I like- "

Suddenly Both of them got distracted by the fireworks.